Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we organice a MO for watches from SG-ROC ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pet View Post
    Wtf ... who start this thread u or louis huh, how come no1 list leh
    can see thread starter name mah. then u know who liao lor
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Wah.. ya .. me start... but response not really good... no1 came up with reputable sites to buy from.. and the models that they are interested in..

Haiz...
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
        can see thread starter name mah. then u know who liao lor
        dont 1 to say name

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
          Wah.. ya .. me start... but response not really good... no1 came up with reputable sites to buy from.. and the models that they are interested in..

Haiz...
          must list mah, thn collect list, look for website tht sell those on list... of cos try not to list something too ex or even rolex lah... ( testing purpose ) llist something US list price cheaper than spore and gv better discount 1.

mayb 1 free, i go test buy at some website thn let u all know..

Comment

• Tink by tat time USD recover liao... zzz lol

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
              Tink by tat time USD recover liao... zzz lol
              Louis ,

The USD is going down rapidly and will continue to go down .If not for MAS current policy to slow down sgd usd appreciation . We would have seen 1.40 now .
              1675/16610/116234/78240
              Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
              Hublot BB ASF
              PAM 104J
              Sinn 903 H2
              Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
              U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
              If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• rather than start a list of watches, why not look for website first. then from there can select.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

• Pet has some gd sites i tink.....

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• i order some watches from joma shop just now leow... i test test ... if come in leow info u all... hahhaa

give me couple of wks, i try order from other websites, i keep u all inform.

anyway... joma shop's prices for rolex not tht fantastic... only can consider the 16710 ( cos spore no stock ). .. most model cheaper in spore.

omega good price.

Comment

i order some watches from joma shop just now leow... i test test ... if come in leow info u all... hahhaa

anyway... joma shop's prices for rolex not tht fantastic... only can consider the 16710 ( cos spore no stock ). .. most model cheaper in spore.

omega good price.
                      Seen that site... Omega really good price... in USD right?

Really feel like ordering a Seamaster from there....

Comment

• whats the website URL for the Joma ?

Comment

i order some watches from joma shop just now leow... i test test ... if come in leow info u all... hahhaa

omega good price.
                          OH...tks pet for testing for us. wad did u buy?

Originally posted by chows99 View Post
                          whats the website URL for the Joma ?
                          www.jomashop.com

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• me lookin for 116520. however, the price they quote is same as sg. so no point.

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                              me lookin for 116520. however, the price they quote is same as sg. so no point.
                              Even if the price is same or cheaper,sometimes I dun really trust online retailers leh...with that much money that is..

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                                Even if the price is same or cheaper,sometimes I dun really trust online retailers leh...with that much money that is..
                                that is why we got a test subject

kindly email with
                                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X