Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we organice a MO for watches from SG-ROC ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Darkangel;10825]OH...tks pet for testing for us. wad did u buy?

bought 2 cheap watches... test test ... haha...if transaction go thru and ship to me leow thn i report ... hahaha

Originally posted by PuayHing View Post
    Seen that site... Omega really good price... in USD right?

Really feel like ordering a Seamaster from there....
    i saw other website also offer good price. i wait til the first order come in, thn i try another online store, order the omega ...

Comment

• [QUOTE=pet;10897]
      Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      OH...tks pet for testing for us. wad did u buy?

bought 2 cheap watches... test test ... haha...if transaction go thru and ship to me leow thn i report ... hahaha

i saw other website also offer good price. i wait til the first order come in, thn i try another online store, order the omega ...
      Keep me informed about Omega? I want to order a Seamaster if the price is tempting...

Thanx

Comment

• keep u all updated:

email recieve from jomashop.

"
        Thank you for your order, however, the information you provided us was unable to be verified on your credit card. Therefore, in order to pay for this item we need you to pay through a wire transfer. . . . . . . . . "

the last time i try the watchery online shop, also same thing, saying the credit card ( thru a Paily Payment option ) cannot confirm information, thus not approved.... but i check with my visa issue bank ( uob ), the amount was authorized, but not transacted... just dunno why they say not able to verify also.... anyway, the amount was not posted. so the authorization was cleared.

will try again with other online, maybe try using amex instead.

Comment

• Sigh... one lobang gone...

Comment

• Originally posted by PuayHing View Post

Sigh... one lobang gone...
            why?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Most prob these USA sites only accept their local credit card to minimize on frauds....

Dun tink it's feasible to send payment via wire... too risky
              A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                Most prob these USA sites only accept their local credit card to minimize on frauds....

Dun tink it's feasible to send payment via wire... too risky
                send via wire also more ex. if order less thn 1k, wire comission/ telex/ service charge i think at least $50.

this is watchery reply whn i try to order few months back.

" Due to the high frequency of credit card fraud on the internet, all of the orders we receive go through a third party verification system. We do not process or ship any order unless it verifies. Unfortunately, at this time, our verifiers have declined your order. Therefore, we have no other choice but to cancel your order and void the charges to your credit card. If you are still interested in purchasing the watch with your credit card, you can contact them at support@paily.com and find out why your order was declined. They can explain to you why your order was declined and how you may be able to place it again.. "

anyway, both time i use UOB Visa card... dunno it's the issusing bank, or izzit cos it's a spore card or ....

anyway, will try with other card and issusing bank next time... keep u updated...

if any bro ever try b4, let us know leh.
                Last edited by pet; 01-11-07, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• surf watchery website, saw a watch tht i hv tht's in diff dial colour, wanted it to hv a buddy, so order loh...

order date: 1st feb 2008
                  cc use: this time i use amex. ( got problem using my visa last 2 try ).
                  email recieve from watchery. order confirm. payment confirm. recieve UPS tracking number too.

will let u all know if it arv.

Comment

• wats the web link ?.. pm me..
                    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• If buy watches like rolex I prefer local. Credit card purchase is fine but only for small amount. Wanted to buy ss daytona from US but transferring a 5 digit amount made me think twice. What if the buyer keep the money and did not send the watch. Just want a peace of mind.
                      Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
                      Rolex LV submariner
                      Rolex TT black submariner
                      Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
                      Rolex Non date submariner
                      Rolex Explorer2
                      More...

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                        wats the web link ?.. pm me..
                        http://www.thewatchery.com/

Originally posted by teo View Post
                        If buy watches like rolex I prefer local. Credit card purchase is fine but only for small amount. Wanted to buy ss daytona from US but transferring a 5 digit amount made me think twice. What if the buyer keep the money and did not send the watch. Just want a peace of mind.
                        ya loh, couple of K ok, more thn tht, scare scare also. maybe do some research on the web regarding the online co loh.

was looking at this Joma site, the 116710 at list price leow, base on exchange, wow, about S$8600. tempting leh, i think spore will drop price on this model soon leow.

Comment

• Wanted to online purchase a watch from jomawatch website. Not sure is it safe? Any kind souls have bought any watches from this website?

Comment

• Originally posted by flagship View Post
                            Wanted to online purchase a watch from jomawatch website. Not sure is it safe? Any kind souls have bought any watches from this website?
                            i tried order from joma b4, use visa, cannot go thru leh., using spore visa card a problem. i jst order from another website using amex, smooth ( so far )... i will post detail

as for joma, yet to complete a purchzse, got to check with other bros

Comment

• hi guys, my few prevous attempt to order online to test water, didnt go thru. Guess it must be the visa i am using. some how they seems to hate my card... hahaa

anyway, was looking at watchery website, came across a LE watch which i hv but in diff dial color, want to buddy buddy my current pc, so jump in and order loh.

Order date: 1 Feb 2008, 12+ am
                              CC: Amex.
                              Shipping charges: Express UPS $79.95
                              Watch order: 2pcs ( 1 = the LE pc i mentioned abv)

Comment: Order thru the online system easy easy. follow steps, submit, order leow loh.

I recieve the follwoing emails:

1st email recieve: almost immediately after order.

Thank you for your recent purchase from TheWatchery.com. We're writing to confirm that your order has been received.

PLEASE NOTE that your order may be subject to additional verification of address or product availability. If more information is needed, you will be contacted by a customer service representative shortly. You will receive a second email as soon as your order has been verified and processed.

To expedite the processing of your order, please be available at the phone number or email address you provided so that we are able to contact you. If our verification department is unable to reach you, your order may be considerably delayed.

Purchase Information for Order #XXXXX

Name: pet
                              Address: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
                              Singapore, Singapore XXXXXX
                              Singapore

Tel: +65 XXXXXXXX
                              Alternate Tel: +65 XXXXXXXX

Ship to: Same
                              Ship Method: WorldwideExpress

Item 1
                              Company: XXXXXXXXXX
                              Model Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                              Description: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                              Price: $XXXXX
                              Quantity: 1

Item 2
                              Company: XXXXXXXXXX
                              Model Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                              Description: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                              Price: $XXXXX

Sub-Total: $XXXXXXXXX
                              Shipping: $XXXX
                              ------------------------------
                              Grand Total: $XXXXXXXX

Payment Method: Amex (xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx)
                              Authorize.Net Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXX
                              Bank Name: american express

Bank Phone: 1-800-3921188

Please note that your credit card will not be charged until your order is ready to ship. We will email you with tracking information as soon as your order is shipped.

If you have any further questions concerning shipping, order status, payment or any of our policies, please feel free to contact us at info@thewatchery.com. Or call 866-843-9282 and one of representatives will be happy to assist you.

Thanks again for shopping with us. We are continually expanding our selection to serve you better, so be sure to visit us often for new items and our latest specials.

We look forward to serving your needs in the future,

The Watchery Team
                              www.TheWatchery.com

Our hours of operation are Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST, and Friday 9:00 AM EST - 1:00 PM EST. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.

2nd email recieve ( about 1 hr after order ):

thanks for your order,

Our system shows that we have the watches in stock and they are scheduled to ship out today. We will also email you the shipment tracking number as soon as we have it.

All the best.

Joseph
                              www.theWatchery.com
                              1-866-THE-WATCH (843-9282)
                              PLEASE SEE ORDER INFO BELOW:

Order Confirmation:
                              Order Number: xxxxx
                              Name: pet
                              Address: xxxxxxxxxx
                              City: Singapore, Singapore xxxxxx
                              Tel: +65 xxxxxxxx
                              Alternate Tel: +65 xxxxxxxx

Ship method: WorldwideExpress
                              Ship To: Same

Item 1
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                              Description: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                              Price: $XXXXXX

Item 2
                              xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                              Description: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                              Price: $XXXXXX

Sub Total: $xxxxxx

Shipping: $79.95 for insured WorldwideExpress delivery.

Grand Total: $xxxxxxxxxxxx

Payment method: Amex (xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx)
                              Authorize.Net Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxx
                              Bank phone: 1-800-3921188

3rd email recieve ( about 7 hrs since order )

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been shipped.

You may track your shipment by clicking the respective tracking link listed below or by copying the URL Bellow into your browser. Please note that although we are supplying you with a tracking number now, you may not be able to actually track the item on the carrier's website until later tonight. Also, tracking information is not available online for all destinations. These are limitations of the carrier's tracking system. If after three hours since receiving this email, you still cannot track your shipment, you should contact the carrier directly.

In case you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department at 1-866-843-9282.

We hope that you enjoy your new purchase and look forward to serving you again.

Thank you,

The Shipping Department
                              The Watchery.com
                              Detailed Information for this shipment:
                              =======================================

Your Reference No.: XXXXXX
                              Sales Order No.: XXXXXXXXXXX
                              Sales Shipment No.: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Shipped to:
                              pet

XXXXXXXXX

Singapore, Singapore XXXXXXX

Quantity Model Number Description
                              1 xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              1 XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXx
                              Total Items: 2

PACKAGE(S):
                              ==========

Package: 1

Shipping Carrier / Method: UPS / WWEXPRESS

Tracking Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXx

Tracking Link: wwwapps.ups.com\tracking\tracking.cgi?tracknum=XXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

Model No.: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                              Description: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Model No.: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                              Description: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TOTAL PACKAGES: 1

UPS WEBSITE
                              i check tracking no. on the UPS website. package was pickup about 6 hours after i ordered.

currently 24 hours since order, ups website shows tht it's went thru export scan and departure scan ( 12 hrs after order ), so it must be somewhere over the pacific by now...

so far so good, everything went thru smoothly, very fast and efficient...

now wait wait package to arv at door step nai.. from past experience, UPS guys ring yr bell, they wait awhile, see no one, chabot leow. Also UPS will charge a clearance fees + of cos GST ( upon delivery ).

keep u guys posted
                              Last edited by pet; 02-02-08, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Wow like that you will get your new toys before CNY
                                1675/16610/116234/78240
                                Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                                Hublot BB ASF
                                PAM 104J
                                Sinn 903 H2
                                Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                                U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                                If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X