No announcement yet.

Teen attacked at Downtown East, dies from injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe by now our home team shld hv gathered enough insiders' infro on who the 10 idiots. Don't think they will get away after taking ones' lives in front of a Sat crowd in downtown east.

Comment

May his souls RIP.

Comment

Four have been arrested yesterday in connection to the murder at Downtown East. They are aged 18-20 years of age.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Really very sad. Cant imagine the feeling of the parents that lost the child.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            Four have been arrested yesterday in connection to the murder at Downtown East. They are aged 18-20 years of age.
            Gosh...all around my age 1....people these days...sigh!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

then you better be careful. later they stare at you, slash you and rob your rolex.

last heard, their hearing will held tomorrow. if found guilty, might be death sentence.

Comment

newspaper mentioned they were shouting "sah lak kau" ...........
                劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Gosh...all around my age 1....people these days...sigh!

sad to say my niece is in it too,not her la,it's her bf who got into trouble and she's at the scene on that day too.haiz...
                  累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

this incident reminds me of those centrepoint kids and marina sq kids many donkey years ago. look at them for more than 5 sec, you probably get something like ...kua simi L** J***
                    Nobody is Perfect, I am Nobody.

Comment

Talk abt 999 I seriously doubt that can they respond fast enough on such emergency. I had experience with them and their advice is we r short handler can't send man down at the moment, If your life in threat run away or hide yourself first hahaha very good way
                      You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

You see...in 1990s gangs can survive...not so many 'laws' at that time...fast forward to 2010...pls go for legal assistance.....what are lawyers for right...
                        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

wondering how the police keep security in check for these family lifestyles locations? They are on the ball when come to trains, high end shopping malls, CBD etc etc but anyone can just carry along weapons into these family lifestyles locations without much resistence which generated huge crowds during major events & holidays.

Comment

I suppose that the police force is under staffed...so any kind bros or sisters pondering whether to join pls go ahead and do so...
                            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

They have done it so impulsive. Young man bloods are hot, thats the words my senior always put on me when I was serving my NS. Well, not only the victims and the gangs, their family will suffer as well. The aftermath journey will not be a easy one.
                              Regards,

RON

:woohoo:

* Thanks to SROC for bringing us together *

Comment

Just wondering where is the thrill for stabbing or/and slashing people? Truely impulsive move and it is too late for regrets. Police has picked up these guys pretty swiftly - I would say. From witnesses, evidence gathering, getting statements and etc. Sad incident but its a lesson for us to learn about life.
                                Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X