No announcement yet.

Lost phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost my passport before. Took it out to give visa. Left it on a bus. Searched high and low. Went to interchange asked many people. Cannot find. Report police. Luckily someone mail it back to me a few days later.
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    who here lost anything else (or close to losing something)

Comment

this one jialat......... that is my #1 fear when travelling, so i have make a pouch that i put inside my clothes.

i use one piece of leather and double sew the sides to ensure that nothing will try and seperate me from my passport...... luckily you use whilst in s'pore if lose overseas.... damn troublesome, not to mention expensive
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Lost passport when travelling is ok, don't lose your child when travel, even more jialat....

this one jialat......... that is my #1 fear when travelling, so i have make a pouch that i put inside my clothes.

i use one piece of leather and double sew the sides to ensure that nothing will try and seperate me from my passport...... luckily you use whilst in s'pore if lose overseas.... damn troublesome, not to mention expensive

Comment

oh ya that is true, but hor, i have yet to experience since not made any babies yet
          Blue 6694
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            I lost my passport before. Took it out to give visa. Left it on a bus. Searched high and low. Went to interchange asked many people. Cannot find. Report police. Luckily someone mail it back to me a few days later.
            Wah u sibeh heng got buy 4D after that not?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

e only comfort is an excuse to get new phone..but e fella who gotten mine 'tan teo' liao ..
              "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Yeah lor...eh rmb to go report lost at your nearest police post

Comment

and then what?......... it will still be used/sold in the end. cannot sell in sg, just hope over to JB/batam and no worries.
                  Blue 6694
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

and then what?......... it will still be used/sold in the end. cannot sell in sg, just hope over to JB/batam and no worries.
                    Well, it's better than nothing. Because s'pore police conducts checks on dealers...if got stolen phone IMEI surfaced they will get the details of the buyer and seller...then MAYBE you will have a chance of getting it back. Of course chances slim but better than nothing. If sold to one of the dealers here that is...

Export out then no chance of course...but we dunno mah..just hoping the person that picked up is stupid

Comment

plenty of dumb crooks in this world .... once my friend whose dad is a taxi driver picked up a phone in the cab, and it was unblocked, so he use and use until one day it was blocked and he cannot use, now he got a brick but hor, if i wanted could ask if want to sell to me, since my old phone broken and can just use in sg
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X