No announcement yet.

Lost phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah..that is the beautiful part...hehehe..the hard part is how to ask the gal to step inside..hehehe....got stigma stick to such 'hotels' mah...hehehehe..or u can always go to hyatt at orchard...hehe..nice and classy place...IMO..
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
      yeah..ard there....u lost alot of things if u r drunk..lolz....aniwae so far so gd...all my watches are intact....juz hps misplaced,lost,stolen or spoilt...
      So far I haven't lose anything when drunk, probably just accidentally throw away things. Recently nearly throw away the new UOB debit card as I mistook it for some card size calender.

Comment

haha..tat means u aint drunk enuff...yeah..can go back for round 2...hehehe...

Comment

it is a love hotel ..... so she know what she is in for ..... hyatt your wallet confirm dry mine too
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
            Folks,

My phone was left on e train due to carelessness, all e contacts r all gone, any folks here have similiar incident happening to you??
            Well...for me I left it quite far away..saw with my own eyes the bag disappearing...

Wanted to chase too fast already...

So ever since,I have been extra careful with phones,also checked for them

hahaha..i tink i lost abt 12 hps in the last 5yrs...hahaha..i back up all info on my laptop...hahaha..
            You champion la no wonder you back your info up.

12 is alot leh!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

darkie - may i ask how you bag got to be so far away from your body?
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                darkie - may i ask how you bag got to be so far away from your body?
                Say 10m? Ok the story goes like this...

I was having my TaeKwanDo lessons near my house there. Then the class is situated near the driveway. I put my bag near the driveway there then after went to look for my frens at the playground nearby.

Suddenly I saw a lorry reverse in a awkward position near to my bag...I was like wondering...WTF is this guy doing?

Then the lorry vroom went off...I realise my bag also not there! I was like running running for the lorry...but too late the lorry went too fast liaos. Then cannot call the security and stop the guy in time....so went home without my bag and phone. It was a new phone sia...my aunt gave me 2 weeks before nia

Ever since...I have been extremely careful with my phones. Never left them unattended or on the table just like that...always in the pocket unless I using and always checked my pocket for my phone. Plus my phones also quite expensive 1...KNN lose 1 sibeh chor leh cannot afford sia. LAst time free 1 coz aunt gave...now is I pay so have to be extra careful

Comment

haha..got to be careful liao..nowadays ppl like to upload to youtube..hahaha..later got censored or private pics how eh..aiyo...

Comment

haha..got to be careful liao..nowadays ppl like to upload to youtube..hahaha..later got censored or private pics how eh..aiyo...
                    No 1 ask u put inside mah

Comment

hehehe..hp easier mah..lol...portable too...

Comment

ouch darkie....... that hurts losing your phone and all the stuff inside, the most i have lost is my wallet because i left it in a bag

that is true....... but i prefer to keep my closed door activities just that; behind closed doors

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        No 1 ask u put inside mah
                        but sometimes you need to remember the mm , or whatever the reason. eitherway you want to have a photorecord of your encounters
                        Blue 6694
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

ouch darkie....... that hurts losing your phone and all the stuff inside, the most i have lost is my wallet because i left it in a bag

but sometimes you need to remember the mm , or whatever the reason. eitherway you want to have a photorecord of your encounters
                          Heng sia....the bag I bought $3 nia...and nothing inside except for the phone...phew!

*touch wood* I so far so gd...wallet still intact. BUt I also take special care of my wallet firstly coz it's not very cheap and also...all the hassle reporting loss of IC,student card etc...damn sian 1

Comment

my wallet that stolen got nothing maybe a few $ (<A$10). so not so sim tia.
                            Blue 6694
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

my wallet that stolen got nothing maybe a few $ (<A$10). so not so sim tia.
                              Ohh not that bad la

Comment

who here lost anything else (or close to losing something)
                                Blue 6694
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X