Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by triton View Post
    as of now,

77 against 54 in favour of a swiss movement.

anyway, my stance is clear

rolex 6694

anyway, i got my second dial for my 6694

I/m with TRITON!!!! rolex 6694 baby!
    There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy

Comment

• there are quite a number of 6694 in preown market....can get at least 5 min. some of us have got them already, so just need to get the after market dial to work with.

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
      6694 to 6694 lah.. scared ah... but hor.. how to get SO MANY 6694 leh?? Even to get 10pcs is also quite a task man...
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• I also agree that we should use 6694. Like what Triton mentioned, just get someone to make a after market dial.
        Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 M
        Rolex GMT-Master II 116710 M
        Rolex GMT-Master I 16700 U
        Rolex Explorer II 16570 Z
        Rolex Air-King 114200 M
        Omega SeaMaster
        Tag Heuer 6000 series, 90's Swatch watches, Seikos and Russian watches

Comment

• any gentleman kind enough to post some pic 6694..

Comment

• Originally posted by E.V View Post
            any gentleman kind enough to post some pic 6694..

Actually...you can use google

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• a little suggestion

Dear Louis,

First and foremost I think we all appreciate your initiative in creating a forum watch. The fact that in excess of a hundred people voted means there is a lot of interest in this, so please don't be discourage!

I think perhaps it is a good time to get into the specifics to make a decision. Why not share we us the details of the customize watch you have in mind, and based on what I read, versus the other favorite with is the 6694 idea and put it to a new vote.

I'm sure with the details, we can come to a decision... Once again thank you for your effort!

rgds

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
              Half here half there.... me also dunno... not tat i'm not enthu abt this... but its almost 50% for swiss movt and 50% for cheap cheap watch...

Comment

• sure there are many that are interested...but no concrete ideas and pics how to commit ar...haiyo....12 pages liao...
                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• It would be a tough choice for louis but I will go with what he says....he's the boss!

Comment

• at least got a concept of the design or wad mah....no pics to show leh...
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      It would be a tough choice for louis but I will go with what he says....he's the boss!
                      True la.

On the other side what ever the choice also have about 50% also good la
                      You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

• te 6694 tastes of vintage. can get cheap i oso dun mind. if can, count me in. tk u.

Comment

• Originally posted by benhur View Post
                          te 6694 tastes of vintage. can get cheap i oso dun mind. if can, count me in. tk u.
                          Hahaha...define...cheap

Comment

• 1k+ lo

Comment

• Tink maybe we should have a new vote.... refer to the first page for updates on 1 possible forum watch vs 6694...
                              A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• New Alternatives, possible ???

Turns out that someone from this forum got his Tourbillion from the same Ebay seller.
                                Check out his thread - http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=5181

The Homage models with URL attach below are some models selling by the Same Seller and can be an alternative.
                                -Less than 1K,with Swiss movement.
                                -Swiss ETA Movement (ETA 2836-2 Decorated possible)
                                -See thru' Caseback(Possible)
                                -Logo and fonts printed(Contact seller and said it's possible)
                                -different Dial color(Seller say Possible to change upon request)
                                -Quantity(100pcs, seller say possible too)

GMT Homage

http://cgi.ebay.com/GMT-V2-II-WATCH-...QQcmdZViewItem

Explorer Homage

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=350091907601

Submariner Homage

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUBMARINER-DIVER...QQcmdZViewItem

I was thinking of submariner fitted with Red Bezel and a black glit dial for Sg-ROC L.E concept watch or a different dial color apart from Black for a Sg-ROC Submariner ???

If most of the members are keen, perhaps we can ask Louis to get in touch with the Seller. What do u guys think ???
                                Last edited by kermit e froggy; 15-09-08, 09:17 PM.
                                the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X