Limited Edition Forum Watch..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pet View Post
    must hv some brand, auto 1.... if $50 to 200 .. it's like another novelty watch... thn i ... dun 1 to waste time/ space/ $ on those cheap cheap 1... keep also no pt... hahaha

maybe if less thn 1k, at least can have hamilton, something like tht still not too bad...hehee
    more thn 1-2k, maybe sinn, ball etc also can
    Pet watch not bad hor?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Pet watch not bad hor?
      u mean tht 1 louis wnt to indent, i change the name to pet ah ?

Comment

Originally posted by vandyk View Post
        Voted bro!

Wanna try, go for the affordable choice. More can participate, more fun. We can always have version 1, 2, 3, ...

Wanna cheong, go for the best. I got a 6694 due for major overhaul too.

IMHO, lets go for a custom SG-ROC Kampfswimmer! Most fun and definitely unique.
        I like the custom SG-ROC Kampfswimmer idea too.
        the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

must hv some brand, auto 1.... if $50 to 200 .. it's like another novelty watch... thn i ... dun 1 to waste time/ space/ $ on those cheap cheap 1... keep also no pt... hahaha

maybe if less thn 1k, at least can have hamilton, something like tht still not too bad...hehee
          more thn 1-2k, maybe sinn, ball etc also can
          Got brand then more expensive liao lor... I think if can keep it under 1k then more will be more receptive.

Sinn is nice...!! Tempted.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Pet watch not bad hor?
            Pet's LE 100pcs watch. Sell to all SG-ROC kakis at a friendly novelty price.

Comment

Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
              I like the custom SG-ROC Kampfswimmer idea too.
              Yeah bro!!

And when you wear it out, people kept looking at your watch, totally clueless what this unique watch is.. PRICELESS!

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                Bo pian.. have to put a figure for vote ma... if you guys dun mind having a non-swiss.. then it's easy la... if not like what anders said... swiss movements are in demand and it wun be cheap..
                use swatch eta movements lah..cheap cheap..

Comment

If possible get rolex to put the logo on the watch. $10k. That will be very unique and worth alot of money later on (like comex). Or Omega also good.
                  Last edited by teo; 18-07-08, 01:58 AM.
                  Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
                  Rolex LV submariner
                  Rolex TT black submariner
                  Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
                  Rolex Non date submariner
                  Rolex Explorer2
                  More...

Comment

This is SG-ROC so I thought a 6694 be good. Or at least, something more related to this brand. I am not sure if "buy more get cheaper price" concept works here Anyhow, is Tudor related to ROLEX in anyway? Consider??

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Seriously.. i doubt Rolex or Tudor would wan to endorse on such a model... unless some ppl here know some big shots up there..
                      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Need all your assistance to inform your friends, etc to come in and vote k..

We need a min of 100 pieces for Limited Editions.
                        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

u mean tht 1 louis wnt to indent, i change the name to pet ah ?
                          yea

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                          Seriously.. i doubt Rolex or Tudor would wan to endorse on such a model... unless some ppl here know some big shots up there..
                          Know also no use...why the hell will they do that when they know we might be making big bucks out of it in years to come as a collectible? right? hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

i dont mind 1 or 2 k if it's a major swiss brand... logo on the dial will be
                            Errrr... this forum is a "Rolex" forum mah. If get another major brand... quite funny right?

So... I think more for sentimental value than anything else...
                            The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

as mentioned before, i would still believe that no other brands other than rolex to be used.

putting the words on the dial should not be much of an issue.

do we believe in making minimum 100 pieces? is it necessary?

i understand that maybe it is better to work from scratch a watch, getting the movement, case, straps, etc. by the time all this is done, how much are we looking @? i have seen unpolished base ETA movements, can u accept those quality of workmanship? the price between unpolished and polished base ETA movements is about 300-400 min.

as raised before, 6694 is an ideal choice among most rolex due to its relatively lower price and most dials of this models have been re-make. can also source from overseas.

if the decision is use other brands than rolex for this forum, then sorry, count me out. im not interested. this forum is called SG-R(OLEX)OC not other brand. so why use other brand watch to do a commerative piece or limited edtion? does not make sense to me using another brand.

no doubt that we have members here who do not own a rolex, it is fine. we all welcome you. but we are talking about commerative/limited edition piece here.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                              This is SG-ROC so I thought a 6694 be good. Or at least, something more related to this brand. I am not sure if "buy more get cheaper price" concept works here Anyhow, is Tudor related to ROLEX in anyway? Consider??

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                              1. subject heading indicating your issue
                              2. your nick
                              3. your corresponding email address
                              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

if rolex was to be used, what would be cost difference between the manual 6694 and an auto winding version??
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X