No announcement yet.

Anything worth getting in Japan (Tokyo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything worth getting in Japan (Tokyo)

Hi,

A friend of mine is travelling to the above location in the coming weeks and I wonder if there is/are anything worth buying (watches and any other items)? My friend is not one who likes to shop around and may not have the time to do so. He is also not into watches, but do not mind to buy an item or two if it is convenient to him, and if he can find time to do some quick-buying.

I was thinking of a Seiko (or any Jap brand) watch but don't know if it is worth it. Will anyone like to share some ideas, pl?

Tx.

The Crown Of Achievement

Burberry Blue label for wifey and Burberry Black label for yourself.

Cheers

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Burberry Blue label for wifey and Burberry Black label for yourself.

Cheers
      Yeah. Only thing is yen is record high now.

Just imagine the price difference when it's 1.3 vs 1.6 plus tax claim.
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Yen's still high? Then not really worth to do shopping right?
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Too bad you dont have time otherwise go to japanese "junkyard" more like treasure house. alot of good stuff the japanese throw out.

last time i was offered a lathe for a measly JPY1000. Thats right one thousand YEN!, needless to say, i snapped it up quick.

another time i was offered a go cart for JPY5000. Cheap as chips! I had abit of explaining to do when i got back to sg tho
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Anymore stuff?
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              Hahaha i think is a good time to visit NIPPON. Yen's now low outstanding

Comment

Originally posted by Hiroki View Post
                Hahaha i think is a good time to visit NIPPON. Yen's now low outstanding
                Hiroki, this one is almost 3 years ago thread hheheheehehehe
                Space for Rent if you want to advertise

Comment

Lol. Subs are going for 9k at ADs, ¥700k after tax free.
                  elusive

Comment

Hi,

A friend of mine is travelling to the above location in the coming weeks and I wonder if there is/are anything worth buying (watches and any other items)? My friend is not one who likes to shop around and may not have the time to do so. He is also not into watches, but do not mind to buy an item or two if it is convenient to him, and if he can find time to do some quick-buying.

I was thinking of a Seiko (or any Jap brand) watch but don't know if it is worth it. Will anyone like to share some ideas, pl?

Tx.

Some Chicken Teriyaki
                    ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by delrosa81 View Post
                      Hiroki, this one is almost 3 years ago thread hheheheehehehe
                      You are right. I almost open new thread. Doing my research that is thread talking about (Anything worth getting in Japan Tokyo). Maybe TS decided to Cancel a Trip to nippon not a good time to visit. Or maybe others members also decided to Cancel a Trip to nippon. So this is a good time IMO. Why not i update this outstanding thread. I just find out malaysia airlines flight to nippon about $700. So why not to visit my home town. I hope in the same time i can visit miss kimochi. yahoooooooooooooo........

Comment

Am in Japan now, any advice for good Rolex AD in Tokyo ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hiroki View Post
                          You are right. I almost open new thread. Doing my research that is thread talking about (Anything worth getting in Japan Tokyo). Maybe TS decided to Cancel a Trip to nippon not a good time to visit. Or maybe others members also decided to Cancel a Trip to nippon. So this is a good time IMO. Why not i update this outstanding thread. I just find out malaysia airlines flight to nippon about $700. So why not to visit my home town. I hope in the same time i can visit miss kimochi. yahoooooooooooooo........
                          Oic, my mistake. Yes the ticket prices are very reasonable now and you can take the opportunity to visit your hometown.
                          Space for Rent if you want to advertise

Comment

Originally posted by dtctan View Post
                            most ADs are in the large departmental stores like seibu, taka, isetan etc.
                            zero discount for sports and popular models, no room for nego... but price is good enough with current depressed jpy rates.
                            elusive

Comment

Originally posted by dtctan View Post
                              Alamak you now at Nippon. Jalan jalan lah maybe you can get good price. Japanese people very nice and helpful.

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/108989...bmariner/page2

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X