Woj/Patrik watch case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woj/Patrik watch case

I travel once in a while and found a very good quality watch case and received exellent service from Patrik.

http://patrikcase.com/
    Here's a picture from his website (I got a dark brown version of this single watch case):

Things I like:
    • Exellent quality
    • Good price. Cheaper than buying a leather strap
    • Quite strong case that maintain shape so watch not crushed inside bag. Better than those soft slip-in watch cases
    • Big enough to hold Panerai watch
    • Extra space to store screw driver and spare strap too. Everything in one place for traveling

Not affliated with Patrik case. Just a happy customer

seconded!I got my tan colour strap case with nice "Pig" logo in front which manage to hold mainly 44 straps plus 2 screw-drivers too !
    No regret for the price too,cheers

Comment

There is a similar black one on Panatime.com. Only USD34.99. But maybe different leather quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of Siglap View Post
        There is a similar black one on Panatime.com. Only USD34.99. But maybe different leather quality.

Just received my case from Panatime today! Never expect Fedex to deliver on Sunday. The leather is very soft and the quality of the case is very good. Really value for money. Bought 2 to spread the cost of shipping which was USD30.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X