Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    some forums are just too rigid. no flexibility and not as "fun". anyhoe back to topic.

i find myself visiting sgroc more than any other forums atm. somehow the name just comes up

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    can OT here no worries , try that in other forum, kenna banned liao
    Hahaha true....I mean most of us that OT are the regulars...it's really fun talking to everyone...why should I ban them right? Banning them would just make the forum less fun only

Of course there must be a limit la

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    can OT here no worries , try that in other forum, kenna banned liao

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by communicam View Post
    Me think me also addicted..
    Last time only wake up and before sleep, now just subscribed singtel B.O.M..
    Siao liao!!
    But true lor, the ppl here are very much friendly than other forums!
    Really thankful to the mods and laojiaos here lor!!
    Yeah I have to say....the people here are great compared to some other forums man

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Hehehe...I thought I was the only 1...once my com on..it's here already

Glad to see this happening though hehehe

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    sounds like me too
    i think can class as heavy addiction
    Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    i need help..... me open sg-roc as long as i have internet connectivity and a comp...
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    as long as my machine is up, im log in to this forum. that probably explain why basically im here 24/7 except for pc down time or reboot time.

Leave a comment:

• Wisingapore
    replied
    Its seasonal for me... I am trying to curb my "WIS"dom by avoiding all watch forums... but moments of weaknesses and stress will see me here as a resident lurker...

I frequent the TZ-UK forum (www.tz-uk.com) quite abit but this is the only local forum I visit and like.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    as long as my machine is up, im log in to this forum. that probably explain why basically im here 24/7 except for pc down time or reboot time.

Leave a comment:

• communicam
    replied
    Me think me also addicted..
    Last time only wake up and before sleep, now just subscribed singtel B.O.M..
    Siao liao!!
    But true lor, the ppl here are very much friendly than other forums!
    Really thankful to the mods and laojiaos here lor!!

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    i am here most of my time...hahaha..i tink more than 10 hrs daily...i tink i seriously need to weed off the addictions...the more i c and know the more i have to spend of watches..wahahaha....

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by melfiz View Post
    me already addicted to here lo...everytime online sure will drop by here n look..one look few hrs here..
    That's gd

Leave a comment:

• Hary
    replied
    I log in every day, since I surf the net every day , except when I am travelling. This is the only local watch forum that I surf. Usually I am everywhere, but the most frequent forums that I visit are WUS and PMWF. On an off at Timezone and few German forums

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    hahaha... me also lah, i usually use hp to surf whn out... normally if type couple of post and short post = using either my hp or palm...

i need help..... me open sg-roc as long as i have internet connectivity and a comp...
    Hahaha same....fellow founder of sg-roc...if we are not that hardcore...then there's something wrong.

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    hahaha... me also lah, i usually use hp to surf whn out... normally if type couple of post and short post = using either my hp or palm...

Leave a comment:

• melfiz
    replied
    me already addicted to here lo...everytime online sure will drop by here n look..one look few hrs here..

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X