• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    hahaha..gd 1 Bro Pet...hehehehe...
    i think he go zz leow... tomolo sure come in and hantham me 1...

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha..gd 1 Bro Pet...hehehehe...

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    If you think I am then I am...if you think I am not then I am not...
    i think u r a tee gor kia ... therefore u r 1..... hahahahhaa

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    sure...lolz....

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    hahaha...D.A dun be so modest hor....u r the AH SIA KIA with capital letters...lolz....so into branded and nice watches...kekeke..i cant afford half the things u have..lolz....so to me u r the ah sia lor...lolz.....
    If you think I am then I am...if you think I am not then I am not...

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha...D.A dun be so modest hor....u r the AH SIA KIA with capital letters...lolz....so into branded and nice watches...kekeke..i cant afford half the things u have..lolz....so to me u r the ah sia lor...lolz.....

Leave a comment:

• teo
    replied
    This place is like drug. We seem to be addicted to it.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Glad you guys love this place I love it too

Leave a comment:

• chongj88
    replied
    Originally posted by melfiz View Post
    me already addicted to here lo...everytime online sure will drop by here n look..one look few hrs here..
    Hahaha... Same here! But seriously, a lot of good people here. Great place to hang out.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    wahaha..yeah...singapore got many ah sia kias mah...so now D.A is the pioneer of the ah sia kia club in this forum..lol....
    Sigh...I still wishing I was 1 nia

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    wahaha..yeah...singapore got many ah sia kias mah...so now D.A is the pioneer of the ah sia kia club in this forum..lol....

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    you still call yourself a kid?
    I want to be fair to the other kids next time that might join

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    you still call yourself a kid?

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by eddiepuricon View Post
    Although I seldom post message, i sure come in almost everynight one...this is one good way to ease pressure off from hectic work.. So sorry I missed the anniversary party cos I was busy getting married that week:: anyway, this is the only forum I visit on the net lah, really I must say.........................SI BEI HO AHHHHH
    Hahah that's gd that's gd...thanks for supporting!

It's ok la....wedding more important...we can have meeting any time 1

Originally posted by pet View Post
    bro ... WTF... now thn i see this.... KNS, vote me ?? i win already or not ?? wnt to say thnk u speech leh... hahaha

first, i would like to thnks... .... no lah... mama teach me to be humble... hahaha

anyway, must thnk u to provide a playground for us... hahhaa ... sg-roc good , can OT... i jst cant imagine 1 would come in day in and day out jst tok abt watches, would be really siow loh

members come in for various reasons:
    1. buy/sell/trade watch.
    2. info.
    3. chit chat.
    4. etc etc

as a guide for tcss... hv fun & enjoy, suppose to laugh our butt out, if there's some post topic u dont like to see... hmmm... keyboard is right infront, can choose not to click tht thread... hahaha dont ever get piss off infront of monitor, later grow white hair down below... . . . guess other thn provide trading & info of watches, it's to provide a little hang out for the bros here.... as a local web, with ave members mayb 30+ yrs old, it's a mature site and we sg lot are the siow easy going 1s... hahahhaa ... tht's why i find it the best site for tcss.... heng ah... NO KIDS ... hmmm except 1. ......
    Hahaha...eh simi no kids...

Must present best entertainer award to uncle pet soon

Leave a comment:

• eddiepuricon
    replied
    Although I seldom post message, i sure come in almost everynight one...this is one good way to ease pressure off from hectic work.. So sorry I missed the anniversary party cos I was busy getting married that week anyway, this is the only forum I visit on the net lah, really I must say.........................SI BEI HO AHHHHH

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X