who here buy iphone today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    my friend just order one, got to wait 1/8/08 for it to arrive from singtel (optus) why the wait so long one
    Eh 1/8 is early leh...I thought it was going to be Nov/Dec time

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

just in time for santa claus

but in all honesty, i will so not line up for iphone , instead i drive to my local phone shop and laugh at those idiot who sleep outside the shop
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Just heard the news...iphone 3G got problems hahaha,...

Comment

first batch will have firmware problems. it is fate. now wait for second batch and firmware update to iron out the bugs
          Blue 6694
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

well... I m so sure i m gona get It....

Think apple made a mistake in launching in concurrently at so many countries..... Massive data / server meltdown man!!

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
            - GMT II
            - GMT IIc TT
            - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
            - Master Eight Days (1608420)
            - U1
            - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
              well... I m so sure i m gona get It....

Think apple made a mistake in launching in concurrently at so many countries..... Massive data / server meltdown man!!
              Haha...not great lor the iPhone..hahah

I m so sure I am gonna get the E90 hehehehe

Comment

but if never concurrent launch, people start to export from A to B, and making a tidy profit

best to have a product and capture the market in your first prong attack.
                Blue 6694
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

but if never concurrent launch, people start to export from A to B, and making a tidy profit

Yup yup....

Comment

what is the RRP for iphone in SG?
                    Blue 6694
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

what is the RRP for iphone in SG?
                      No idea yet

Comment

but i can bet, someone has manage to bring in one set of the 3G version for personal use (or resale)
                        Blue 6694
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

RRP estimated to be around $700plus with contract. Dun think its available without e plan.. thinkin whether should get or not..
                          "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Sure can lah... we have those ah bengs who are experts to unlock phones here in sg....

but i can bet, someone has manage to bring in one set of the 3G version for personal use (or resale)

Comment

ah.... Thats marketing... Not necessary so if a concurrent launch was done...
                              They just need to segmentise their mkt and lauch it 24hrs apart from another, that way, there wun be that many 'updater / enabling' svc requirements at their back end.
                              Which is more damaging?? A bad image for failed devices on a techy company OR 1 to 5pc being exported?? (they did mention limit to 1 phone purchase per plan).. The lesser of two evils i wld think...
                              The more obvious precaution could hv been for apple to beef up their back end system 5 folds!! Hahahhaha....

E90 i hv liao mah.... Buy iphone and play play... I've heard so many more +ve feedback than -ve, i wld definitely gota hav a go at it... Hahah

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                              - GMT II
                              - GMT IIc TT
                              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                              - U1
                              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                                ah.... Thats marketing... Not necessary so if a concurrent launch was done...
                                They just need to segmentise their mkt and lauch it 24hrs apart from another, that way, there wun be that many 'updater / enabling' svc requirements at their back end.
                                Which is more damaging?? A bad image for failed devices on a techy company OR 1 to 5pc being exported?? (they did mention limit to 1 phone purchase per plan).. The lesser of two evils i wld think...
                                The more obvious precaution could hv been for apple to beef up their back end system 5 folds!! Hahahhaha....

E90 i hv liao mah.... Buy iphone and play play... I've heard so many more +ve feedback than -ve, i wld definitely gota hav a go at it... Hahah
                                very good points, i like engaging into active discussion like these

i suppose you are right in that aspect, a launch that was 24 even 36hrs different, would have been a much better idea, since lower upsurge in server use from customers.

like i said before, i play with 2G iphone before quite ok, but not fast enough (surfing net) so no fun. i hope 3G better speeds (real life use) and a much improved system
                                Blue 6694
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X