Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Singapore taxi are too colorful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha..true...
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Complain? Since when singaporeans dare to complain for these kind of issue?
      Complain only among themselves at their workplace....

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      but s'poreans complain, then still sit in taxi , so your complaint is short term. if want to complain, complain and dont bother taking taxi, make the drivers sitting around on their asses

Comment

complain also like tht, make abit sound.. thn later no sound no picture ... hahaha

but hor, the truth i find sg rate still acceptable, cos driver need to make $$, taxi co also need to make $$, petrol also cost $$ ... but on top of paying all these... got to pay ERP ... KNN... ERP not acceptable...

Comment

I agree... I think they also need to pay license fees too... also GPS system, booking system, etc....

I still think they are too colourful....

Originally posted by pet View Post
          complain also like tht, make abit sound.. thn later no sound no picture ... hahaha

but hor, the truth i find sg rate still acceptable, cos driver need to make $$, taxi co also need to make $$, petrol also cost $$ ... but on top of paying all these... got to pay ERP ... KNN... ERP not acceptable...

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            I agree... I think they also need to pay license fees too... also GPS system, booking system, etc....

I still think they are too colourful....
            their road tax very ex ... basically gov got the most lah, coe, erp, import tax, gst and also the rd tax etc /// if not for those higher cost, i thnk rates can be much cheaper.

too colourful... ya loh... also too many model, i think will be much cheaper to hv a couple of models, spare part logistics also cheaper etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
              Complain? Since when singaporeans dare to complain for these kind of issue?
              Complain only among themselves at their workplace....
              that is true, they just complain *quietly*

Originally posted by pet View Post
              their road tax very ex ... basically gov got the most lah, coe, erp, import tax, gst and also the rd tax etc /// if not for those higher cost, i thnk rates can be much cheaper.

too colourful... ya loh... also too many model, i think will be much cheaper to hv a couple of models, spare part logistics also cheaper etc.
              i think the price of those gov't components should be dropped further to help cabbies.
              and it is true that having a couple of models to deal with alot better than having >50models also better advertisement for the car companies and cheaper spare parts since can buy in bulk
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X