Cortina Watch Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
    I am in retail trade too. I do scan walk in customers and assess their buying power too. At times I may be wrong but mostly I am close or dead on! But occasionally there are people who are fully decked out in branded goods with shallow pockets...haha thats just life
    Hahahaha .... Bro, I fit the type of sloppily dressed with very very shallow pockets .... so hard to attract any attention from you ....

Looks like the next time to get more tender loving care from the SAs, I will bring a fully loaded wallet then "accidentally" drop on the floor to show my buying power kekekeke

Juz joking lah .... It is just human nature to judge people by their appearances ....

Comment

• Encounter poor service again, was at Cityhall and surprise to see Ball watches/BMW roadshow, so went in. Saw one which i like but nobody approach me, look around, salesman talking to each and pretend never see me....LL walk away

Comment

• so far i'm not too impressed with the cityhall branch.

The branch at millenia walk service ok (i went 2 times, never made any purchase, the sale chap was very patient and suggested brand and type of watches that suit my taste n roughly my budget).

The best service so far from the big 3, i would said is HG.
        Current Watch Collection
        Rolex GMT II
        Bretling Navitimer Bluesky
        Omega Speed Master DayDate
        Ball Diver Worldtime
        Seven Friday p1
        Ancon Sea Shadow
        Vostock Europe Anchar
        Steinhart Aviation Vintage

Comment

• Originally posted by crazy4watch View Post
          so far i'm not too impressed with the cityhall branch.

The branch at millenia walk service ok (i went 2 times, never made any purchase, the sale chap was very patient and suggested brand and type of watches that suit my taste n roughly my budget).

The best service so far from the big 3, i would said is HG.
          Yes, so far HG provide good services, over at ICON & Taka both service good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Chan View Post
            No wrong for a Army boy wearing a Rolex, till date I'm in the Army too, every 5 years I bought a Rolex, my son 17 years old, have two Rolex (submariner for his PSLE and a GMT for his 'O' level).
            I'm with you on that! A Crown for Every Achievement!

Comment

• yday I went to two of Cortina's outlet - Paragon and Raffles City (even though I read so many bad reviews of Cortina I walked in in my Uniqlo Tee shirt and cheapo watch...hehe). not very impressed with the paragon branch SA. But the Raffles City SA was good. shown me a lot of options. I left my name on his waiting list. let's see if he calls me

Comment

• Hmm, i oso feel cortina has lousy service from my own exp, so it looks like they'll NOT get my $$$ lor. Rather give my $$$ to other AD wif better service!

Rolex owner since 2010
                Previously owned:
                Explorer II(216570) black dial AN serial
                GMT-Master II(116710LN) AN serial
                Current collection:
                Datejust 36(116234) V serial
                GMT-Master II(116713LN) AN serial
                Upcoming/Wishlist:
                "Hulk" green sub(116610LV)

Comment

• Just wanna redress their service that was at Chinatown Point..I had no issues with the male SA.
                  Was pretty receptive when I walked in with my jeans and sloppy top. lol
                  Left happily with my new SubC.
                  Rolex SubC 116610 LV

Comment

• I went to 4 Cortina Boutiques, 3 to look at watches, and 1 to send my watch for service.

The one at Chinatown Point (a slightly big sized dude) was pretty good and friendly. Same goes for the Chinese lady at the MW branch. However, the one at Raffles City wasn't really interested at serving us, and there is one lady at Ion Orchard whom I'll consider one of the worst. Went there to send in my watch for repair, and I was wearing my school's PE shirt and shorts. She is very obnoxious (not sure if it is because of my attire, but heck it). Would go back to Cortina, but only at the MW or Chinatown Point Branch.

On the other hand, the dude who served me at THG is very good. Very patient and even offered to change the watch strap of my daily beater for free after buying a watch from him
                    "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

• some people prefer to go into a shop and be left alone to browse at their own leisure without the sales staff breathing down their neck, and they would rather call the staff for help if they needed any.

Some people prefer to have sales staff to approach them and ask them what they are looking for.

Different people have different preference. Sales staff may not be ignoring the walk-in customers, but could be giving them space to browse at their own leisure. No need think too much.

Comment

• Today I drop by Cortina @ Chinatown point around 5pm, I am very disappointed with the behaviour of the SA (female PRC).

I asked to take a look at the 114060, she was polishing some watches at that moment, and she just shake her head and say no stock. I further asked her if she would be able to help me check with other branches on the stock, she don't even look up and answer me, just simply continue polishing her watch and say 'I don't know'. This is worse than the behaviour of those ah beng handphone shops. Totally unacceptable for a Rolex boutique. Will never step in again, in the end made my purchase at "Kee Hing Hung - People's Park"

Comment

• sad to hear tt

Comment

• I beg to defer cortina with bad service as I am given a 20% discount for a rolex non sports series.

It's all depends on who you talk to.

Comment

• was at Cortina @ Raffles City last week. I asked the SA for the Sub but was told that they do not have it and might only be available in mid-July. She then asked how many pieces I'm I looking at, I told her just one for myself. She then added in that it depends on how many pieces the agent allocate to the local AD which means it might only be 1 or 2 pieces or not available at all in July and told me to look around at what is available at the shop. I then asked her how about other AD she told me its the same everywhere.

Was so disappointed.

Comment

• going to drop by Cortina when Im back from holidays... hopefully their service is not going to be that bad...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X