Cortina Watch Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Lol...I am easy going 1 la....hahahah...relax...
    u all dont worry abt darkie lah, he like dirty experience 1 lah... only everytime say he innocent nai ...

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
      u all dont worry abt darkie lah, he like dirty experience 1 lah... only everytime say he innocent nai ...
      I am really innocent leh....

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

kong nia (say only!!) ... thou should not be tempted still kena tempted
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Lousy sale service at a Cortina branch

My wife and I went to this branch at Raffles Shopping Centre yesterday requesting for TT GMT 2C. The sale exec acknowledged my request only by pointing at the watch which was kept inside their wall glass display and said nothing much. It was when we gave him our disapproved look at his unexpected attitude that he then took it out. I asked him if he could quote me a discounted price than what was retailed at (fyi $14,171) and he immediately answered "no" in a deadpan face without hesitation! Immediately, my wife said this was enough and we walked out!!

I have been to other ADs and none of them gave us such a bad sale service like they did.

Comment

I never expect good service from this so-called chain stores... you want good service? Ask them how much premium they are willing to sell the TT GMT 2C instead of asking for a discount... ha ha ha... joking only...

Comment

hi

don buy from them lor. after all they r not the only retailer selling watches. these sales ppl then will feel the pinch. or maybe that sales person have a really bad day. maybe before u got many ppls just ask for fun and take him as a fool.

Comment

plenty of ADs selling watches, unlike my side ..... so just say to crap service. Simple as that. I love to rub it in somemore , buy and walk past rubbing it in. That will teach rogue sales people to be better because believe me losing a sale is not pleasant.
                Blue 6694
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

remembered 4 yrs ago when i just started working, wanted to get an Exp2. went to taka "GHT", ask the sales if they have the watch. that guy told me have but its in the safe, period, and looked at me. I looked at him and said to him, "so i will like to view it". He gave me the same answer saying its in the safe. i was like WTF! told him word by word "I want to see it because i want to buy it!"
                  then only he got the idea and ask me to wait for 20 mins before calling me, and i got my exp2.

my friend told me, "i should have get him to get the watch and say thanks i will get it in another branch!"

Comment

I find that the sales people at the same branch to be very indifferent. Same as the sales people at the hour glass at Taka.

Once you walk in, they will scan and profile you from top to bottom, more efficient than the airport scanners.

Only when they decide that you are more than 80% likely to buy something, then they will get ready their white gloves, the green velvet pan for putting the watches after you tried them on and the keys ready.

I agree that we should walk away from such service attitudes.

Comment

• Sometimes, these people are very stone... or brain dead...

Originally posted by synnsid View Post
                      remembered 4 yrs ago when i just started working, wanted to get an Exp2. went to taka "GHT", ask the sales if they have the watch. that guy told me have but its in the safe, period, and looked at me. I looked at him and said to him, "so i will like to view it". He gave me the same answer saying its in the safe. i was like WTF! told him word by word "I want to see it because i want to buy it!"
                      then only he got the idea and ask me to wait for 20 mins before calling me, and i got my exp2.

my friend told me, "i should have get him to get the watch and say thanks i will get it in another branch!"

Comment

• Originally posted by synnsid View Post

i like your friend i also do the same

Originally posted by wean_sg View Post
                        I find that the sales people at the same branch to be very indifferent. Same as the sales people at the hour glass at Taka.

Once you walk in, they will scan and profile you from top to bottom, more efficient than the airport scanners.

Only when they decide that you are more than 80% likely to buy something, then they will get ready their white gloves, the green velvet pan for putting the watches after you tried them on and the keys ready.

I agree that we should walk away from such service attitudes.
                        also depend on their sales target, once it is met their attitude will change
                        Blue 6694
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• I know how it feels bro....I also kena before..esp my kinda age...kiddo kiddo look...they always see me no up I learnt to let go of this kinda things...live with it...and not purchase from them that's all.

But well for Taka THG is a different story la...they see me no up...but I still buy from them...coz I m a big fan of THG haha...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            I know how it feels bro....I also kena before..esp my kinda age...kiddo kiddo look...they always see me no up I learnt to let go of this kinda things...live with it...and not purchase from them that's all.

But well for Taka THG is a different story la...they see me no up...but I still buy from them...coz I m a big fan of THG haha...
                            then you are not showing the message across to the sales crew. you should rub it in once/twice and next time you go, sure got good service
                            Blue 6694
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Actually what makes you a BIG FAN of THG? They hire pretty models catwalk in front of you, pour you champagne and make you a little drunk and make you buy their unwanted watches at a premium?

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              I know how it feels bro....I also kena before..esp my kinda age...kiddo kiddo look...they always see me no up I learnt to let go of this kinda things...live with it...and not purchase from them that's all.

Comment

• Well it's actually a personal reason la...not exactly a big fan but my preferred AD for any watch would be THG.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X