Cortina Watch Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mille View Post
    There's this gal in Cortina Raffles...not bad quite pleasant looking...always hanging out in the Cartier section...abit lianish chio

There's another gal in Sincere LP....quite chio with the OL image.
    Buy Cartier lor...hahahaha
    Last edited by Darkangel; 01-04-08, 11:01 PM.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

There's this gal in Cortina Raffles...not bad quite pleasant looking...always hanging out in the Cartier section...abit lianish chio

There's another gal in Sincere LP....quite chio with the OL image.
      Then u got kena by their 'kiu' or not??
      "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

luckily I log in late today.. Siam tio ah Pet's mass punch.. Hahah James.. wrong head thinking lah..

By the way.. from Ah Pet's post hor.. seems like alot of brothers here hor.. also same frequency hor???? kekeke.. I wonder you guys oso got surf other forums or not ah?? kekke

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
        - GMT II
        - GMT IIc TT
        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
        - U1
        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
          luckily I log in late today.. Siam tio ah Pet's mass punch.. Hahah James.. wrong head thinking lah..

By the way.. from Ah Pet's post hor.. seems like alot of brothers here hor.. also same frequency hor???? kekeke.. I wonder you guys oso got surf other forums or not ah?? kekke
          what other forums?
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Yeah lor...basket u kan chiong nia....
            how i know wolf so fast response leow, somemore hor, wnt to go massage mah... so quickly type thn chabot frm office. should hv waited til tonight thn reveal Ms April, can head count how many wanted info .... hee

Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
            Lucky, JAMES is now the fastest Bird who catches the BALL ! Hee hee... PET's BALL ???

I'm a slow Frog. No wonder cannot catch all the Bees and it's always the Flies ??? Y me

other than the perception tht Rolex Owners = ah beng or uncle... also must include:
            Siow, fun, easy going, and most importantly HORNY ... hehehehee

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Buy Cartier lor...hahahaha
              ...abit expensive for fashion watch leh..

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
              Then u got kena by their 'kiu' or not??
              kiu?? bro... paiseh my hokkien not so good ...anyway i remember in all my years of watch viewing...there's only one who show me half ball.... when she bend down and help me to take the watch out for my viewing.... but i can't remember which boutique it was...not joking..not april's fool joke...but i turn away and pretend not to look
              Last edited by Mille; 02-04-08, 12:55 AM.
              Opportunities come once

Comment

..but i turn away and pretend not to look
                pretend not to look ... but actually eyes balls trying to pop out and fly to the peak ( twin peaks ) ... hahahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                  Hi all,

Let me share my experiences with you all, I went to the above mentioned watch shop on sun to check prices for the Rolex Explorer II. When I was walking in, an Angmo walked in as well. 2 of the staffs saw us and guess wat both of them approached him while I was left out!! I know I was wearing jeans but that doesn't mean I cannot afford or not potential customer.

What is this sia?? Now I will never step in again.

Anyone exprience such bad services before??
                  hi nooch.....i been a regular at cortina, raffles. my younger bro bought his rolex exp ii from them and i bought 2 watches from them too, a panerai and IWC. find them okie leh.

reading all the postings, i will try to hang around cartier counter next time. see got any chio bu there.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay View Post
                    hi nooch.....i been a regular at cortina, raffles. my younger bro bought his rolex exp ii from them and i bought 2 watches from them too, a panerai and IWC. find them okie leh.

reading all the postings, i will try to hang around cartier counter next time. see got any chio bu there.
                    Hahah..pretend to look for a Cartier for ur wife

Originally posted by pet View Post
                    how i know wolf so fast response leow, somemore hor, wnt to go massage mah... so quickly type thn chabot frm office. should hv waited til tonight thn reveal Ms April, can head count how many wanted info .... hee
                    other than the perception tht Rolex Owners = ah beng or uncle... also must include:
                    Siow, fun, easy going, and most importantly HORNY ... hehehehee

Other forums? I am always at HWZ,MyMobileWare,WUS,tPF,and mainly SROC. Now I devote most of my time to this site...haha

Comment

yup....u r right. she like cartier santos 100. we have checked around different ADs and for the white face with white rubber strap, all quote 7700 nett. for the normal santos 100 with black leather strap, 7700 with 10% off.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay View Post
                        yup....u r right. she like cartier santos 100. we have checked around different ADs and for the white face with white rubber strap, all quote 7700 nett. for the normal santos 100 with black leather strap, 7700 with 10% off.
                        Hahha...slowly ask la...then go there a few times ask until u song then u buy la

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                          pretend not to look ... but actually eyes balls trying to pop out and fly to the peak ( twin peaks ) ... hahahhaa
                          i guess some people cannot help. like those ahpek at geylang rd... look also song
                          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                          Blue 6694
                          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                            i guess some people cannot help. like those ahpek at geylang rd... look also song
                            hahahaha

Comment

You refering to SBF??
                              d e a r.l y - because they are worth it...

w a s t i n g m y t i.m e

Comment

Originally posted by carrot^ View Post
                                You refering to SBF??
                                Wads that?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X