~~Shopping--Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Clinic~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icecream View Post
    hahaha darkie noone wanna come to your rescue..
    Yeah lor...only got people make it worse nia!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• so how, buy more stuffs?

Comment

• Wah the AX stuffs I saw last nite...I was tempted...but thing is I cannot get...it's good and bad..lol

Now I gian the 8800 Sirocco/8600 Luna liao....! basket the phone poison is back...someone save me!! arhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Wah the AX stuffs I saw last nite...I was tempted...but thing is I cannot get...it's good and bad..lol

Now I gian the 8800 Sirocco/8600 Luna liao....! basket the phone poison is back...someone save me!! arhhhh
          Take the plunge...
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Wah the AX stuffs I saw last nite...I was tempted...but thing is I cannot get...it's good and bad..lol

You know what? You've got too much time on your hands! When you are busy, you tend to have less time and energy to be poisoned!
            Time is too precious to be measured by a cheap watch...

Patek 5065, Rolex 16600, 16700, 16710, IWC 3786, JLC Reverso Chrono, PAM 190G, PAM 219I, AP RO Chrono

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
              Take the plunge...
              All so helpful 1

Nvm I manage to control the poison le...I THINK

Comment

• Originally posted by chongj88 View Post
                You know what? You've got too much time on your hands! When you are busy, you tend to have less time and energy to be poisoned!
                Yeah that's right man!

Comment

• hahaha..now luna and sirroco getting cheaper liao mah..u can always go to MS to look for Mr Hublot to c if he good mood to give u SG-ROC special discount bo mah...hahahahah
                  Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                    hahaha..now luna and sirroco getting cheaper liao mah..u can always go to MS to look for Mr Hublot to c if he good mood to give u SG-ROC special discount bo mah...hahahahah
                    You mean the Mr Hublot you are talking about is Wilfred?

Comment

• nope...wilfred now is a hardcore panerai fan....he juz got a 111...now waiting for his 232 to come..next on his list is 233 i tink....u go to MS and shout out Mr Hublot!!!Sure got a guy will ans you de..juz give it a try...be fun...hahahaha.....

Comment

nope...wilfred now is a hardcore panerai fan....he juz got a 111...now waiting for his 232 to come..next on his list is 233 i tink....u go to MS and shout out Mr Hublot!!!Sure got a guy will ans you de..juz give it a try...be fun...hahahaha.....
                        Mr Hublot = Charles?

Yeah I saw Wilfred with some nice watches last time I went to buy phone from him. But only thing I Can comment about this preowned phone prices is...HIGH.

Comment

• hehehe..can noego de mah..lolz....yes...Charles got a mighty impressive collection...lol...he now hunting for pam27....lolz....in fact all MS ppl are hardcore panerai fans...very nice collections the guys there have....Drooling alot at the shop...lol....

Comment

hehehe..can noego de mah..lolz....yes...Charles got a mighty impressive collection...lol...he now hunting for pam27....lolz....in fact all MS ppl are hardcore panerai fans...very nice collections the guys there have....Drooling alot at the shop...lol....
                            No la...no thanks. It was becoz of that Charles that's why I didn't like MS and stopped going there already. That Jing Mao Shi Wang last time...*pui* see me no up 1...

I saw Charles had a SS DJ Diamond dial with Blue Jubilee face and Jubilee bracelet though

Comment

• he has many more now...AP Offshore,daytona T/T,panerai,hublot and many more..haha..it seem they are doing a roaring biz...hehehe....

Comment

• nwadays Mr Hublot is much better in attitude lar...improved a lot IMO....maybe due to him making tonnes of moolah....lol....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X