No announcement yet.

Mrs Lee Kuan Yew, age 89, passed away..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs Lee Kuan Yew, age 89, passed away..

Madam Kwa Geok Choo - the wife of Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, and mother of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has died on Saturday.

Mrs Lee Kuan Yew, age 89, passed away peacefully at home at 5.40 pm.
    A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

Is there any source for this?
    'Faber est suae quisque fortunae'

Comment

source.

channelnewsasia banner
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        Thanks.. Saw it over at another forum posted by TOC. Didn't know CNA confirmed it already. RIP to her.
        'Faber est suae quisque fortunae'

Comment

RIP...

Mr. Lee is well known of a loving hubby. I think this incident will be a great blow to him..
          A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

Comment

May the Nation take time to show its respect.

This decade has seen the passing of many brilliant founding leaders of this nation. Without this pioneer group of leaders, the Nation will not have arrived where it is today.

And today, the nation experiences the passing of Mdm Kwa. Without the support of this dedicated confidante, it would have proven very difficult by MM Lee's own admission for him to do the jobs that he needed to do, and made the decisions he needed to make.

May the Nation take time to show its respect, and mourn for the passing of Mdm Kwa.

Comment

RIP Mrs Lee...

*Behind every successful man is ONE woman; behind every unsuccessful man is two*
              Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
              • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
              • Montre de MarQue
              • Etoile D'Or
              • Hotel Indonesia
              • Glory Time
              • The Watch-Collector
              • Time Palace
              • The Swiss Connection
              • M Baker
              • Maurice Lacroix
              • Time Marques
              • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Comment

seen like recently alot of pioneers are leaving singapore.

RIP MRS LEE...

Comment

May God grant her soul eternal rest.

Comment

There's a tinge of sadness in me when I hear this news --- especially feel more for MM Mr. Lee.

I hope he will continue to have strength and willpower. She is so important to him in so many ways we may not.

RIP Mrs Lee. You are the "silent" leader for us. Always remember you as a great woman with intelligence, resilience and dedication.
                    [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

When I heard a "special" news announcement in the early night on 972FM, I knew something bad was going to be announced as radio doesn't make such announcement.

When I heard the news, I do feel sad, not sure why. I then quickly rushed home to see the 10pm news. It's indeed a sad and long night.....

Comment

I felt some sadness maybe is not due to who she is but the its the lost of dearly wife for a loving husband..

Comment

tiger all around

Comment

RIP Mrs Lee. do bless Sg tide over any crisis. Its a release for her.

Comment

I am sadden to hear of her demise but happy to know she is relieve from her suffering. R.I.P

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X