Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pet
    replied
    leatherman hv alot of fishing tools tooo leh... was thinking of getting one, least got multiple tools... plier very important for fishing

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    the leatherman have pliers as standard iirc

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    i use a leatherman... Cos the blade is more useful to me in my wk environment... Also, its a gd protection tool to hv... Esp when i return hm late at nite... Its always in my car for me to take it out shld i need it...

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha...for me my looks is enuff to deter all wannabe robbers or attackers..hehehehehe

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    less than 5ins including handle. according to my dad it is 4ins blade length. Anyhow, just carry better safe than sorry. You never know when you need one.

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha..true...esp if u got the gangster look which unfortunately i got..then better to be bladeless...hahahaha...

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    haha..in singapore u r not allow to carry any kind of blades over 5inches in length including the handle...u can read the penal code if u got the free time..hahahaha
    carry .. dont get caught... hahahhha...esp if u hv LL, SL, KL etc face... better dont... hahahhaa

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    haha..in singapore u r not allow to carry any kind of blades over 5inches in length including the handle...u can read the penal code if u got the free time..hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha..i sure do have tat kind of face..hahaha....

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    hahaha...too violent liao...btw in singapore dun anyhow bring pocket knife walk ard...mi kanna grill by the 'frenly' men in blue many yrs back when routine check in gaylang..hahahaha..not a pleasant thing i can assure u of..hahahaha
    u mst hv the LL face... hahahhaha

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    i also use tht, but i never kanna leh... operator lousy thn kanna
    need to buy new springs liao the swiss scissors design sibeh lowya one, but the overall design and function is second to none.

hahaha...too violent liao...btw in singapore dun anyhow bring pocket knife walk ard...mi kanna grill by the 'frenly' men in blue many yrs back when routine check in gaylang..hahahaha..not a pleasant thing i can assure u of..hahahaha
    care to elaborate what happened? I go everywhere with my pocket knife. Which btw is the black one with toothpick/tweezers.
    what did they ask you and why you got stopped? interesting because i carry mine everywhere with no worries. Just airport and nightclub here cannot take in because got metal detector.

You may wonder if they are genuine victorinox knives, because this all given to me by suppliers The ones in red was bought and as you can see, when put they the pace they work.

I currently restoring some swiss army knife blades. Now the knife that i sharpen can use to shave your face

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    but the scissors spring always snap one
    i also use tht, but i never kanna leh... operator lousy thn kanna

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    but the scissors spring always snap one

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    very useful tools to hv.. usually bring along 1 for travel.

most important for me, got the bottle cork opener, cap opener & can opener...

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X