Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed For Dogs In Msia

Dear all dog lovers(or not) kind people out there,

Recently I came across a FB page -> http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...01654283219266

Looking through the photos and reading about this dog shelter, I couldnt help but felt sickening in my stomach(tearing almost uncontrollably too) at how the conditions these poor dogs lived in and being food deprived, the state of their health and how they looked so skinny drove me to mass post this plead to multi forums that I do frequent!

What they would currently need the most is food, healthcare and of cause money! If you are financially able to donate money, I urge you to please do so, no amount deemed too small and insignificant! Alternatively, you can also, buy these dogs their 3 daily meals, either way they will be appreciative of your kind actions, animals or not, you donate to help humans. Dogs, they breathe drink the same air and water, share the same sunshine and endure the same thunderstorm as we do. We are just a little luckier that we were born humans and not as dogs, cats, rats or animals.

I will personally head this mission, and oh yes! If you would love to volunteer yourself, that would be great as well, because I will be driving over to the dog shelter to bring all donations, to them personally. Someone good in Msia roads further then Jusco after Holiday Plaza would be good guide and maybe a VET? Extra transport would be fantastico too!!

You can contact me at 90078562 or email me at rochelle.chow@yahoo.com.sg for your cash and food donations.

To avoid any doggy business, for cash donations, I will update in this thread for you guys to check back for each donor, or, anyone with the experience with such matters, do advice me further on improvements to encourage more monetary donations.

Thanks a gazillion and billions and trillions x 10000000000!

Love,
    Rochelle and Dogs.

Further details of the trip will be advised shortly.

Comment

DEAR ALL, AS PER MY TELECONVERSATION WITH THE IN CHARGE OF THE MUTIARA RINI DOG SHELTER. THEY ARE FACING A VERY VERY VERY SERIOUS FOOD SHORTAGE PROBLEM AND THEY WOULD APPRECIATE THAT WE HELP IN SOLVING THEIR FOOD SHORTAGE NEEDS.

CURRENTLY WITH THEIR DONATIONS FROM PEOPLE IN MSIA, AND SOME FROM THE HELP OF LOCAL DOG SHELTERS, AFTER PAYING THEIR UTILITIES BILLS AND WORKER WAGE, THEY ARE BARELY SCRAPPING BY.

60KG OF FOOD IS NEEDED DAILY AS THEY HAVE DOGS OF DIFFERENT SIZES MOSTLY HUGE ONES, AND DOGS COUNTING UP TO ALMOST 170 IN THE SHELTER. CURRENTLY THEY ARE ONLY ABLE TO FEED THESE DOGS 45KG OF FOOD DAILY DUE TO THEIR SHORTAGE OF FOOD THEIR SUPPLIES CAN STRETCH.

I URGE THAT IF YOU HAD CONSIDER BUYING THESE DOGS FOOD AT YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD PET STORE, PLS PLS PLS INSTEAD GIVE ME THE HEADS UP, SO WE CAN ROUND UP ALL THESE ORDERS, AND PURCHASE FROM THE SUPPLIER DIRECTLY FOR A BETTER BARGAIN.

IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE HANDING ME CASH( TOO MUCH HOO-HA WITH THE MISUSE OF PUBLIC DONATIONS) , YOU MAY WRITE A CHQ TO THE SUPPLIER, WE CAN STILL HELP THESE POOR DOGS!

A BREAKDOWN OF THE FOOD THAT WE WOULD NEED TO HELP THESE DOGS FOR A YEAR.

SUPPLIER PRICE OF $30 PER 15KG PACK MIN. 50 PACKS FREE 8 PACKS.

DOGS DAILY INTAKE FOR OPTIMA ; 60 KG = 4 PACKS DAILY, 124 PACKS MTHLY, 1488 PACKS YEARLY!

WE HOPE TO HIT THEIR ONE YEAR SUPPLY OF FOOD, TO ENABLE THEIR SMOOTH OPERATION OF THE SHELTER AND FOR THE DOGS TO LIVE A BETTER LIFE WITHOUT THE DEPRIVATION OF THE MOST BASIC NEED = FOOD.

I THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS LONGWINDED THREAD. YOU WILL BE BLESSED =)

MY CONTACT AGAIN, 90078562 or rochelle.chow@yahoo.com.sg or find_princess@hotmail.com

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X