Woman in MRT- Interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mille View Post
    sometimes u must empathise with these people.

they have schizophrenia(psychosis) and some mild bouts of delusions now & then...

this seems to be a severe case - usually they are imprisoned within the psychiatric ward within changi prison..

non-violent cases = imh
    violent = changi psychiatric ward
    Like the way u put it, well said.

Comment

An interesting lady, is she short circuit or ???

Comment

Originally posted by crazybay View Post
        Wow bro, thanks. Grateful that you have share this information and really learn something that i don't know. This is indeed a great forum that not only can learn knowledge about watch but also can learn knowledge about many other things.
        Originally posted by LUKE View Post
        Like the way u put it, well said.
        thanks guys

Originally posted by kosasik View Post
        An interesting lady, is she short circuit or ???
        she is confirm + chop short circuit...

a few incidents i had with psycho people...

we all are very normal & logical people, we won't understand how they function in their brain....a few cases ive encountered...

Case 1. A crazy guy shouted at my father (that my father owe him $$ and wanted to attack him) luckily my father managed to got away...

Case 2. Guy was very engrossed in chatting on the bus. Problem is, he was all alone at the back of the bus, talking to himself...he got a very strange smell...like never bathe for a few days.

After that, he dropped off from the bus at a very isolated location.

Case 3. Female who just like to throw things from the floors at high levels...i seen this happen below...all the home appliances all got thrown away..think family went to lock the windows after that.

Case 4. Wandering around VERY VERY aimlessly for years at the same estate (they are not your usual homeless people)
        they don't collect tin cans or anything. you just see them around, they are not doing anything and yet walking around with no purpose...totally haywired and loss of direction...
        Opportunities come once

Comment

if those people they have a choice, they won't behave the way they do....

ive also seen a kid with mental illness. i felt very sorry for him...

he was about 11 or 12 years old, along in the mrt. he was approaching those k1 or k2 students and trying to befriend them. then he tried to disturb them by nudging or proding them physically.

he was mumbling something or singing?, damn scary and he suddenly slapped this 4 or 5 year old girl all of a sudden(her father watched in horror). then he walked to the back of the MRT, then walked up again. He did this for about 3-4 times.
          He didn't have any reaction when he slapped the girl.

He seemed to be that kind who is living in his own world one...he paced around the MRT, pacing back and forth...he is like possessed by an spirit...
          Opportunities come once

Comment

Thanks for the insight..
            I own a Rolex !

Comment

Wah...i quite heng in a way i seldom encountered siao langs...hehehe....look can deter most 'funny' or 'sot' people in my case
              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

She's lucky she did not meet the Ip man of MRT.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                  Actually, thinking back, it might be a good wake up call
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                    Actually, thinking back, it might be a good wake up call
                    Haha, good wake up call. But for who?
                    Sweet 16:
                    PP Aquanaut
                    VC Overseas
                    AP ROO Black Themes
                    A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                    Breguet Type XXI
                    Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                    JLC Navy Seals
                    GO Senator 60s
                    GP Laureato
                    Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                    Rolex DSSD
                    IWC Big Pilot
                    Pam 112
                    Omega Ploprof
                    Breitling Super Avenger
                    Glycine F104

Comment

Who else but the siao chabor
                      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                      Blue 6694
                      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Yes, the world is very beatiful until such an unlogical act took place.. When you see this woman, better elak..

Comment

Its probably the stress of being in Singapore that is driving these ppl crazy....
                          Diamonds, Rubies, Emeralds and many more Gemstones.. I can get them all!!
                          Let me know if you need any gemstones.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                            Ah...?
                            Yip Man 3 Vs Shodded??
                            Dangerous encounter!

Comment

The mad lady's younger sister's explanation on the yahoo news.

‘Leave my sister alone’
                              By Ewen Boey – September 27th, 2010Email Facebook Twitter Print
                              The sister of a woman captured on video scolding vulgarities at fellow MRT commuters has leapt to her defence, saying that she suffers from schizophrenia.

Only wanting to be known as Grace, she said she recognized the woman on the video posted on YouTube as her elder sister of one year.

Grace declined to name her sister but she told Yahoo! Singapore that she hopes the hurtful comments directed at her will stop and pleaded for netizens to leave her alone.

The minute-long video, which was uploaded on YouTube last Friday, has been viewed over 180,000 times although it has since been taken down at Grace’s request.

The video, at the time of writing, can still be found on Facebook and local online portal STOMP.

Grace, who is working in accounts and is in her 30s, revealed that her family has been badly affected by the unkind response to the video by netizens and says her sister has been unfairly judged.

“They do not understand what she’s going through, it’s not fair for them to comment like that,” said Grace.

She went on to explain that her sister has been suffering from schizophrenia for almost ten years.

“It (the schizophrenia) happened when she was a regular with the Singapore Armed Forces, due to injustices she faced and the stress of the economy,” said Grace.

Grace also added her sister’s condition is under control and she’s been on regular medication and in and out of the Institute of Mental Health.

On why her sister was travelling alone on the MRT, Grace said, “Her condition is triggered on and off, so it’s not fair for us to be keeping her locked out at home and have someone with her all the time. Her hands and legs are working perfectly fine so there’s no reason to stop her from living her life.”

The minute-long video shows a heavily made-up woman hurling verbal abuse at other MRT commuters in a mixture of English and Hokkien.

She is first seen fiercely scolding a boy for playing with his portable gaming device as other commuters sit in stony silence.

In the next moment, however, she is seen whispering to an Indian commuter beside her before suddenly launching into another verbal tirade at a male passenger sitting in one of the seats reserved for the elderly and pregnant.

“You pregnant? Pregnant you sit here? You siao (crazy)! You pregnant? Stand up!” she shrieked before moving into the seat as the man leaves. The video ends with her trying to stifle a giggle.

Grace also called for more understanding and compassion for schizophrenics, who are rarely seen in public.

She said schizophrenics are generally hidden from society due to the stigma that they face from those who are ignorant or fearful, as they do not understand the condition.
                              Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Wow...former regular from SAF....hmmm....how stressful is it to be a regular soldier ar???

Musings from a former Infantry front soldier...hehehehehehe
                                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X