No announcement yet.

"Illness" acting up again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted "don't buy" but this may increase your resolve to buy because it is after all a dreaded disease which we suffer at one time or another. The fallback is to buy preown.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      Yes, I guess, but with interest rate of maybe 4%, 5% and/or 6%, subjected to length of installment.
      No interest!! I bought 1 preowned explorer II with credit card installment plan... It is interested free for a period of 6, 12, 24months, up to u to chose....
      Current:
      No More Liao...

Comment

bro if really have to pay by installment for a 4k watch i would suggest you keep the money man...

save it for travelling or for future expenses..
        Opportunities come once

Comment

hdb, car, children's education, travelling, future potential medical expenses, insurance, mortgage interest, any rainy day, or for business opportunities etc etc, retirement savings, srs, miscellaneous bread and butter expenses etc..

im worried for you..

you can do without a watch but there are some things which u cannot avoid in life
          Opportunities come once

Comment

Originally posted by Mille View Post
            bro if really have to pay by installment for a 4k watch i would suggest you keep the money man...

save it for travelling or for future expenses..
            It depends on individual decision... Anyway i have since paid in full, so no damage done for me!!!
            Current:
            No More Liao...

Comment

well im not really a pam guy so i voted sell e 005. lol. but that's just my 2 cents bro.

Comment

Buy The Hulk bro. I've been poisoned it by ever since.
                "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                  No interest!! I bought 1 preowned explorer II with credit card installment plan... It is interested free for a period of 6, 12, 24months, up to u to chose....
                  Then what are you waiting for?! PM me the contact now !!!

Tx
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Heh guys! Tx a lot for the invaluable comments. Most often than not, it is the heart ruling the head, when it comes to buying watches. Or maybe it's just me.

And as for whether to buy watches, or other luxury items on flexi-payment (instalment), I think it is an individual choice. There is no absolute right/wrong; only disciplined or not. For me, I treat it as a form of saving.

I think the other problem is the ever-increasing prices of luxury watches. Don't you agree? If I don't buy now at this current price, will I be able to buy it at the same current price in 2-3 years time? For example, I start to save up now for 2 years to buy a watch that now costs $10,000. Do you think this same watch will cost $10,000 after 2 years? Worse - will this watch still be in production after 2 years?

If I can afford to buy it today on instalment of 2 years, I only need to pay $10,000 for the watch. But if I save up to $10,000 over 2 years (and that is provided I am not 'distracted' by any other temptation), then buy the watch, I may end up having to pay more, because the price has increased.

So, different folks; different strokes.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

haha,,,, understand,,,,, was at the position last year, but insists on pay cash whenever i can....

every year Rolex happy happy increase price. now dont buy, next year increase dunno how many percent. maybe even when include the admin chargs for interest free instalment, maybe cheaper to get now on instalment than cash next year.

I think this runs through the mind of most of the budget conscious folks here all the time. no big deal. to each his own.....

BUY BUY BUY NOW

Comment

Most often than not, it is the heart ruling the head, when it comes to buying watches.
                        Not too sure though, me think one's wallet usually over-ruled both the heart and head when confronted with multiple choices of watches.

Comment

Buying luxury watch is never the head.

A regular quartz is more accurate and no service needed until watch dead.

But we always tell ourselves, "this is the one final watch, just one more..."

Sounds familiar?
                          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                            Buying luxury watch is never the head.

A regular quartz is more accurate and no service needed until watch dead.

But we always tell ourselves, "this is the one final watch, just one more..."

Sounds familiar?
                            Definitely familiar.. . I just can't understand why I just can't live with just one watch.. . Why is this happening to me? WHY?! WHY?!!
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Definitely familiar.. . I just can't understand why I just can't live with just one watch.. . Why is this happening to me? WHY?! WHY?!!
                              Ocean bro, think you are not alone lah.. I believe this happening to all ROC members.

If can afford, just buy man, life is short. If cannot afford, just see see look look admire........ till you can afford lor...

Comment

Heh, tx! Can only see-see-look-look, if can't afford to buy. But some watches see-see-look-look until eyes go blind also cannot afford
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X