No announcement yet.

Why is this happening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehehehe....me low budget mah....bo lui lang....sibei cham..kana posioned but no $$$ see 'doctor'
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

if set price range, i limit the sellers. why would i want to do that if im buyer. the more sellers that approach me, i will be happier. i can always say seller A is quoting me @ 11500. you willing to lower?

second, you don't get one point i am putting across. if seller A is willing to lower price from 12000 to 11600, but by me stating 11800. i have to commit to that price as a buyer. why should i put myself in that situation where buyer is always lowest possible price.

if im a seller, it is my job as a seller to find potential customer. this is what im trying to say. by me as a buyer inviting seller to contact me, it is the seller who wants to close the deal. not me.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      I can understand but at least there should be a price range, right? For example, "want to buy a 'V' series, pre-own Submariner with price around $5k to $6K", or something like that. So if a potential seller has one such watch to sell, and willing to sell in that price range, then it will benefit both parties, right? If a seller only wants to sell above $7k, then he/she will not even bother to call on the buyer, right?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

of course you can. but what condition will you be getting? i think stating condition and age is more relevant than price

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
        so can i put Sinn U1 WTB at 1.4k?
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Because if one don't state a price/range, it is wasting everybody's time. This is a similar principle in "WTS" thread, right? Do we have to state a selling price? Yes. And why? If one doesn't, what will happen?

Think I'm going to try one soon in the "WTB" thread. Stay tune, guys!
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks all the gurus for helping me to learn how to post a WTB post in the near future....xie xie all the gurus...hehehe..

Will state price,condition and age and etc etc....hehehehe....

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              if set price range, i limit the sellers. why would i want to do that if im buyer. the more sellers that approach me, i will be happier. i can always say seller A is quoting me @ 11500. you willing to lower?

second, you don't get one point i am putting across. if seller A is willing to lower price from 12000 to 11600, but by me stating 11800. i have to commit to that price as a buyer. why should i put myself in that situation where buyer is always lowest possible price.

if im a seller, it is my job as a seller to find potential customer. this is what im trying to say. by me as a buyer inviting seller to contact me, it is the seller who wants to close the deal. not me.
              Got your point. Tx. Let me try to find my Explorer II in "WTB". Stay tune!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                then the buyer will have to put somethig liek this

"High-ballers stay away "
                "High-ballers will be politely ignored"

You always crank me up.. haa..
                I own a Rolex !

Comment

ok,,, sometimes i ponder such conditions as well when suddenly there is a seller/buyer on WTS/B, and a correspond buyer/seller in WTB/S appearing almost at the same time. Looks very coincidental or something fishy le. Then I realisde it could be:

Let's say me looking for a 14060m cheap on WTB, and you have one. So you PMed me to sell, but T&C not right, so no deal. Then you think you may want to sell that piece to others thus the WTS.

Or, like many times, I just look see look see only, suddenly an interesting piece is on the market. maybe wanted a similar or different piece, so post in WTB.

I think WTB should have a willing to buy price like selling price in WTS. Then have also BOUGHT and close the thread facility.

Comment

If everyone that wants to buy a watch posted at WTB, then there wont be not much seller want to post at WTS. Thus, the seller will now have the driving sit as they can chose who to sell to, as the buyer must put the price they willing to pay for the watch... Like the example 2 given by bro Triton... Somehow becomes like a auction, who offer higher secure the watch...
                    Current:
                    No More Liao...

Comment

I understand Bro Triton's alternative buyer's perspective but as Bro Ocean put forth, this price range setting reduces much time wastage (and potential frustration) between both parties.
                      Sweet 16:
                      PP Aquanaut
                      VC Overseas
                      AP ROO Black Themes
                      A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                      Breguet Type XXI
                      Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                      JLC Navy Seals
                      GO Senator 60s
                      GP Laureato
                      Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                      Rolex DSSD
                      IWC Big Pilot
                      Pam 112
                      Omega Ploprof
                      Breitling Super Avenger
                      Glycine F104

Comment

can explore to put price in WTB, however, many WTB TS do not come in and post watch bought or something.

Originally posted by commoner View Post
                        I think WTB should have a willing to buy price like selling price in WTS. Then have also BOUGHT and close the thread facility.

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

im not sure how many sellers approach the buyers?

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
                          I understand Bro Triton's alternative buyer's perspective but as Bro Ocean put forth, this price range setting reduces much time wastage (and potential frustration) between both parties.

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

can post. why not. hope that you get your watch soon. then can explore your watch

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                            Got your point. Tx. Let me try to find my Explorer II in "WTB". Stay tune!

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

yeah...hehehehe...if got a t-25 polar 1 best...hehehehe..can meet up for kopi and molest

Comment

in WTS, there is price and condition along with other details of the watch.

however, the first post only ask why no price? what is the point of stating the price without added other details such as say condition, year of production, etc. if such details are not included, then easier to match buy-sell.

currently we leave it to the buyer to decide. secondly, some buyers may have no expected price and expected condition.

kindly email with
                                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X