Distractions distractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distractions distractions

I was supposed to buy my 14060m this year instead I got distracted and bought Omega AT instead.

After, I re-planed to get my next watch 14060m (still saving, putting money in piggy bank) and now being distracted by Breitling Superocean. Not sure if the Breitling will replace 14060m......

Sigh,,,,, why so many distractions and obstacles along my way to 14060m,,,, are we not fated to be together?

hahaha

it always happen.... hahah

i was thinking of getting a iwc Portuguese this yr but till now the plan have yet to come true. instead, i got 5 other watches.

Comment

Originally posted by commoner View Post
      I was supposed to buy my 14060m this year instead I got distracted and bought Omega AT instead.

After, I re-planed to get my next watch 14060m (still saving, putting money in piggy bank) and now being distracted by Breitling Superocean. Not sure if the Breitling will replace 14060m......

Sigh,,,,, why so many distractions and obstacles along my way to 14060m,,,, are we not fated to be together?

hahaha
      Theres a preown V series 14060m in the garage at the moment
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by commoner View Post

hahaha
        EWrhh... congrats?!
        The Cal. 8500? Teck-silver or grey?
        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
        three times is enemy action and
        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
        ."

Comment

TT Grey,,,,

Comment

I guess the distraction happened to many of us ba.
            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

my suggestion is why not wait for 1-2 months before buying a watch. along the way when any piece appear, just wait for 2-3 weeks before committing. it should give you time to think it through.

alternatively, maybe you can start to think what kind of watch collection you like to have. in this way, it is easier to stay focus.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Totally agreed... the virus is horrible. I have been think Panerai 111 or 312, Rolex Daytona and now 'The Hulk'... the distraction is always there... and it's very hard to not to be distracted!

Comment

I wanted to buy 14060m afer my DJ (bought 2002/3) in 2006-7, so started saving money since. Knowing will probably be able to purchase in 2010, so pay abit more attention to what is availble within the range and went shopping. Saw Omega AT on someone's wrist and asked that model in Nov 2009, and started looking around in Omega boutique and start reading on reviews. Trying out the watch on wrist, pondered it over smiliar with Rolex (comparable to DJ I believe).

So checked around for the price, put deposit at a boutique at the lowest I can get (as far as I am concern) and picked up the watch 3 weeks later.

It was not exactly an impulsive purchase but just a bloody pleasant distraction.

Will Breitling be the next distraction for my 14060m or should I be focused.......... NB,,,,,,,,,,,,, hahaha

Comment

The reason for the distraction is because there are too many poison master here hahaha
                    You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

There are too many temptations out there lah ... I wanted to get so many watches. But hor .. I wait and wait but ended buying one after another still not getting what I want. *sigh*.
                      Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X