Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holland-Den Bosch SUB 116610LN

Hi Bro,

any bro there can advise me, i am now in Holland Den Bosch, just checked the price of SUB116610LN selling at Euro5,835 and can have tax rebate at airport of Euro802, mean the final price is Euro5,032, Sin = $8,806. Possible to have this price, cause i checked at Changi Airport before i fly off, the SUB 116610LN is selling Sin10K+ - 11K, and somemore not stock.
    As i quite new is Rolex, how can i confirm the watch is real.
    The shop name is SCHAAP CITROEN, selling quite number of branded watches.

Thanks
    Sin Mobile is +65 8333 1230
    Holland mobile is +316 1262 0287

price sounds good. I would say go for it if you like it and do not wish to wait a months or years for the price in the grey mkt to fall to ard the same.

btw, you should have no worries that the watch is a fake. Reason being that SCHAAP CITROEN sounds like an authorised dealer of Rolex

http://www.fratellowatches.com/blog/...-in-the-hague/
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
      price sounds good. I would say go for it if you like it and do not wish to wait a months or years for the price in the grey mkt to fall to ard the same.

btw, you should have no worries that the watch is a fake. Reason being that SCHAAP CITROEN sounds like an authorised dealer of Rolex

http://www.fratellowatches.com/blog/...-in-the-hague/
      Hi Bro Exxondus

thank you for the advise, it is possible to be almost Sin2k cheaper compare to Sin in Holland.
      and 3 days later i am going to Germany, and if possible i will check the price there and compare.
      any big bro here know abt the price of SUB116610LN in Holland.

Thanks
      Ray

Comment

Of course can buy. The arbitrage for euro, pound and dollar now is quite good. If not how our grey dealers sell cheaper than local AD and still earn

sms/whatsapp to 9OO3-8999

Comment

Originally posted by HerzAusStahl View Post
          Of course can buy. The arbitrage for euro, pound and dollar now is quite good. If not how our grey dealers sell cheaper than local AD and still earn
          oh and btw, not advisable to buy from Singapore AD at the moment for this model.

From past experiences (think of 16610LV when they first launched), they usually try to sell at a premium that is usually way above the recommended retail price.What this means is not overseas is necessarily cheaper. It just means they follow the book and sell at retail

Hence, don bother comparing with overseas AD . Sometimes I wonder why can sell above recommended list by AD somemore. If its not AD then I can still understand. But AD? hmm oh well..
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

arbitrage from forex lah bro, basis of why I think can buy. all else being the same, I'd certainly buy from euro/usd/pound markets.

Comment

Originally posted by HerzAusStahl View Post
              arbitrage from forex lah bro, basis of why I think can buy. all else being the same, I'd certainly buy from euro/usd/pound markets.
              arbitrage in FX of cos lah, but in terms of Singapore AD vs other countries, even HK for that matter, it seems the bulk of the difference is in price since our ADs are selling above list. FX should only play a small advantage here thats why I am not talking about the forex..

of cos, your point will stand in maybe 6-1 2months time when all prices become the same

Comment

we should be asleep..... hahaha...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X