No announcement yet.

Cheat used credit card to buy ROLEX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But hey what a loser and he deserved to be jailed. Come on this is singapore man.
    To Be or not to Be.
    Testing my patience in Time..
    Humble keepers.

Pam 423..
    Rolex Daytona v serie..
    AP ROO Novelty black carbon..
    AP ROO Black themes..
    AP ROO Michael schumi titanium..
    IWC Portuguese Tourbillon mystere retrograde rose gold..
    Seiko Blue ocean,white dolphin..

Daily beaters

AP volcano..
    Seiko darth vadar mm1000m..

Wish List

Pam 508

Comment

Bro, she could be married to Ang Mo.... it is "rude" for the SE to ask the buyer, "you marry ang mo, is it?"

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
      Just find it weird...Liby Thomas sounds like an ang mo...that fabien looks like ang mo meh? shop also dun care lah or careless lah....

Comment

Wait a minute, isn't a new credit card needs to be activated in the first place?

I agree with extra measure from the bank also. I received an SMS whenever doing a transaction above 2k SGD (if I am not wrong, you can set this amount, depending on your CC issuer).

All in all, this doesn't excuse the person who did the fraud.

Comment

Correct! So why the SE bothers when he/she got the approval code from the bank?? If banks want SE to check, ask them to set a law that IC has to be photocopied when ppl use their credit cards....

Originally posted by Wenda View Post
          Wait a minute, isn't a new credit card needs to be activated in the first place?

I agree with extra measure from the bank also. I received an SMS whenever doing a transaction above 2k SGD (if I am not wrong, you can set this amount, depending on your CC issuer).

All in all, this doesn't excuse the person who did the fraud.

Comment

the things ppl would do to own a rolex... ha...
            Diamonds, Rubies, Emeralds and many more Gemstones.. I can get them all!!
            Let me know if you need any gemstones.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
              Correct! So why the SE bothers when he/she got the approval code from the bank?? If banks want SE to check, ask them to set a law that IC has to be photocopied when ppl use their credit cards....
              Abit extreme to photocopy IC + CC esp if you are local. I can understand people asking me for secondary ID when I use my aussie CC; but id be pretty pissed if I was asked to produce ID for every transaction over say $2k when paid in cash.
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I recently used my CC to purchase an item from a shop. During the payment, I received a SMS notification that my CC had just been used to make a payment of $xxxxxx. I was still in the shop. So I guess it's another form of security measure.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

i think bank will profile the transactions made by the customer.

if it fits the spending pattern, they will not bother.

from my own experience, I only get the call on the first time i sign big item, after that no more sound. Whether big, small, frequent, online.

i usually use cc whenever i can. pay later and get some rebates. good deal.
                  Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X