how many rolex do you have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many rolex do you have

was looking through some of the sticky where members can put down your name/nick for which rolex model you own. then realise that some nick/name appeared twice, some even appeared more than twice.

so time to do a poll.

you may also include a post why you collect them, how many would be enough.
    22.95%
    2-4
    57.38%
    5-8
    9.84%
    more than 8
    9.84%
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

I just can't stop collecting them. It's just like taking drugs!

Comment

I sticking with 3 Rolexes.
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        was looking through some of the sticky where members can put down your name/nick for which rolex model you own. then realise that some nick/name appeared twice, some even appeared more than twice.

so time to do a poll.

you may also include a post why you collect them, how many would be enough.
        How about you, brudder triton..
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

This Rolex thingy is really very addictive, currently have 8.

My wife have found a temp cure for my addiction, she has decided to purchase another home.

This time really need to control liao.

Comment

wow, ur wife adopted a very extreme, yet effective measure to temporary curb ur addiction

Originally posted by Tech_wizard001 View Post
            This Rolex thingy is really very addictive, currently have 8.

My wife have found a temp cure for my addiction, she has decided to purchase another home.

This time really need to control liao.

Comment

haha... Actually becuase this hobby was getting abit serious just this two years alone have already spent about 100k on Rolexes excluding other brands.

Comment

one of those DD, DJ in WG,RG,YG lover?

haha... Actually becuase this hobby was getting abit serious just this two years alone have already spent about 100k on Rolexes excluding other brands.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Hi, only four pieces of Rolex in my person collection.

Comment

Have yet to own one, the hulk will be my first one for this yr, akan datang!!!
                    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Wait awhile before you jump in the price is softening.

Originally posted by Nooch View Post

Comment

Nooch is eyeing to get the hulk this year. personally, the prices may soften after christmas. why?

it is already mid september. now is the time that most brands will launch their new models. with launching of new models especially in sg, prices tend to go above premium.

next month is already october, it is likely rolex price will increase. from past records, it is usually 5%. the current list is 10892. the new price will be ~11436. it is usually this period that their discount is tighter as it is bonus time and they are expecting customers to buy watches during this period.

so given such circumstances, the prices are likley to soften after next year CNY. however over the long run, prices will be soft as it is regular production model. unless G series is also the last serial alphabet for this model, then if customer wants to have G series for this model, it is likely to command premium again.

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                        Wait awhile before you jump in the price is softening.

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                          Nooch is eyeing to get the hulk this year. personally, the prices may soften after christmas. why?

it is already mid september. now is the time that most brands will launch their new models. with launching of new models especially in sg, prices tend to go above premium.

next month is already october, it is likely rolex price will increase. from past records, it is usually 5%. the current list is 10892. the new price will be ~11436. it is usually this period that their discount is tighter as it is bonus time and they are expecting customers to buy watches during this period.

so given such circumstances, the prices are likley to soften after next year CNY. however over the long run, prices will be soft as it is regular production model. unless G series is also the last serial alphabet for this model, then if customer wants to have G series for this model, it is likely to command premium again.
                          triton has given me hope
                          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Two is enough....

Comment

SNAP! That's exactly what happened to me too!
                              However, I'm now back on the buying bandwagon now that the house purchase has already gone through. It was almost 3 months of sobriety.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X