Washing machine and dryer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washing machine and dryer

Probably not the best forum to ask this question but I'll give it a go...

I have a new tenant asking me to put in a washing machine with built-in dryer (2 in 1) unit for them. Any recommendations guys without depleting my funds for another watch?

personally I feel that if you are getting good rent. give your tenant what they want. I feel that give them 2 separate equipment. if one breaks down the repair cost of replacement is cheaper. secondly u still get either one to use. if 2-in-1, if spoilt then cannot wash and dry. I'm sure ur tenant is understanding. unless space is super constraint.

let me share with u something. I know of a tenant who requested for an air con inside kitchen. almost fell out my chair when heard of this request.

if you need to find good price. scout for one and pm me the model and I help u check price.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      personally I feel that if you are getting good rent. give your tenant what they want. I feel that give them 2 separate equipment. if one breaks down the repair cost of replacement is cheaper. secondly u still get either one to use. if 2-in-1, if spoilt then cannot wash and dry. I'm sure ur tenant is understanding. unless space is super constraint.

let me share with u something. I know of a tenant who requested for an air con inside kitchen. almost fell out my chair when heard of this request.

if you need to find good price. scout for one and pm me the model and I help u check price.

air con in kitchen??
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

WTF?! Aircon in kitchen.

Personally, for whitegoods, buying the best you can, usually means you only have to buy once. Currently my parents using industrial grade washer and dryer . Last check the age was about 20yrs old
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

原来Bro NOOB also a 包租公 huh? not bad huh!

For me.. I'll say... buy yourself..
          DRSD-1665 mk4
          SD-16660 matte mk1
          Sub-1680 red mk6
          Sub-5513 matte/ meter first
          Exp2-16570
          Date Just-116234 MOP
          MS no date-67480

Comment

yeah. u not the first one with mum open wide.

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
            air con in kitchen??
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
            2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

me no 包租公, i hear from my friend. almost fell out of the chair.

Originally posted by edimars View Post
              原来Bro NOOB also a 包租公 huh? not bad huh!

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

currently using a Samsung washer/dryer which i think is very good. with direct drive which is more quieter and less shaking. quite satisfied with it

was previously using a GE washer/dryer that came with my apt. moved it to the rental unit when the tenent requested for one. so took the opportunity to change to a newer unit and moved the 2 year old GE over.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X