No announcement yet.

Interests Check, hehe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wah...must wear bulletproof vests bo?all shooters and bao and ZI MO...OMG..hehehehehe
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Haha guess we are all different. I feel that the regular game with the inclusion of the 'bao' rule gives the game more dimension and more changes in climax during the game.

Comment

• Shooter or BAO is good....... who throw who pay...... no complain and no pointing of finger to fellow kakis

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
        Haha guess we are all different. I feel that the regular game with the inclusion of the 'bao' rule gives the game more dimension and more changes in climax during the game.
        劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Dvisor View Post
          Shooter or BAO is good....... who throw who pay...... no complain and no pointing of finger to fellow kakis
          Especially after you spend the whole game building up a nice hand, only for the newbie opposite to anyhow throw out a tile and let someone else win...

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Dvisor View Post
            Shooter or BAO is good....... who throw who pay...... no complain and no pointing of finger to fellow kakis
            I feel the regular style only for playing with family. When playing with strangers or just acquaintences, Shooter or BAO is a must imho; otherwise sure someone bad feeling at the end...

Comment

• Originally posted by H2F View Post
              I feel the regular style only for playing with family. When playing with strangers or just acquaintences, Shooter or BAO is a must imho; otherwise sure someone bad feeling at the end...
              agreed =) when playing with family! usually if i have a regular kaki, and have to play with strangers, all will suggest shooter! i think thats fair!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X