Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this some kind of a joke?

post removed.
    Last edited by redneckk; 30-08-10, 09:18 PM. Reason: wrong catergory.

is this some kind of a joke?

guys. i got a warning for this.

http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?p=321194#post321194

im a dumbfounded. is this even warrant of a warning? i cnt laugh at a joke presented by a fellow member? since im accused of breaking forum rules, where is the rules thread?

sigh. u gotta be kidding me.

Comment

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php...393#post318393
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hi redneckk, below are the link to rules and regulation thread.All rules and regulations thread are under newcomer section.Pls try to take some times to read through.anyway i've copy it and highlighted it for you to understand more.Thanks alot for ur feedback and enjoy ur stay here. Cheers.

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=44510

The purpose of the garage sales section is to allow individuals & dealers to sell, buy & exchange interesting and collectible watches. The miscellaneous is additional benefit for members of sg-roc who want to sell individual home products (non-living) and not commercial products and/or services.

Rules:

1. All postings must include a price for each piece listed within. This includes offers to trade - an estimated market trade value, or sample acceptable trade, must be shown for each piece listed. .
        2. ...........
        12. Please do not hijack the for sale threads for discussion. Off-topic and general comments will be deleted. Examples include "good price", "up for you", etc. You will be given infraction (warning).
        13. ....................
        19. sellers are not allowed to put links to sales threads in signature

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php...393#post318393

please feel free to post and seek advice on matters which you like to find out.

however, please refrain from TCSS in garage sales section. posts such as "up for nice watch", "good price" etc is prohibited. you strongly advised against posting such comments. the reason why it is not allowed is that the thread can either go off topic very quickly and/or have many irrelevant posts which makes looking for information on the watch very difficult.

please refrain from posting comments such as too high a price or remarks such as dishonest seller unless it is a fraud case. always do a price comparison, use the search functions or better still, go to preown shops and make an inquiry on the watch price you are interested in.

you are also strongly advised to use the search functions to find out more on the topic you are interested in prior to posting a thread. user guide on how to use the search function will be up soon

your co-operation is much appreciated.
        累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

do understand that the rules and regulations are here to benefit the members of sg-roc members.

if you are a seller, and other members start to discuss and/or post non-related issues in the sales thread(s), will you be happy?

if you are a potential buyer, will you want to scroll through pages of non-related posts of information on the sale of the watch?

do note that posting of off-topic comments is discouraged for close to 3 years already. besides, there is an announcement @ the top of the page to inform all members that there is an update of forum rules. the text are in red color so that it can attract attention. there is a link provided so that it is easier to find. however, if that is not sufficient, please feedback to sg-roc so that your suggestion can be evaluated and if it is beneficial, necessary changes can be made.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

bro redneckk, relek relek

I also tio b4 and got a shock the first time round when I received the warning. But after some time, I gradually understood the beauty of it after trying to sell a few watches here.

cheers!
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Yeah, that's right, Bro, a lot of us here have gotten it before.
              As Bro Exxondus and Bro Triton both said, it prevents heckling watch sale posts that many sellers and buyers will appreciate. That said, a first time infraction could be labelled a reminder rather than warning, delivers the same message but with less abrasion, hehe.
              Sweet 16:
              PP Aquanaut
              VC Overseas
              AP ROO Black Themes
              A.Lange & Sohne 1815
              Breguet Type XXI
              Blancpain 50 Fathoms
              JLC Navy Seals
              GO Senator 60s
              GP Laureato
              Zenith Pilot Extra Special
              Rolex DSSD
              IWC Big Pilot
              Pam 112
              Omega Ploprof
              Breitling Super Avenger
              Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
                Yeah, that's right, Bro, a lot of us here have gotten it before.
                As Bro Exxondus and Bro Triton both said, it prevents heckling watch sale posts that many sellers and buyers will appreciate. That said, a first time infraction could be labelled a reminder rather than warning, delivers the same message but with less abrasion, hehe.
                Bro toffee also tio before ah? You teach-cher leh!!!! cannot be notti notti ok!

Often times I find some for sale posts that can easily crack mischevious jokes de but have to tahan so as not to post Wah that part really jin jialak sia, end up I go Kopi-talk area to rant and release some steam

but as I hope people to respect my sales thread, we should also respect others.
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

actually it's a good practice, if not the sale threads will be all messed up.
                  being allowed to bump/push the thread once per day is good too.

not like hwz sale threads whereby alot of them bump like 5-10 times per day. you posted something in this min, 10 min later, your thread will be at page 3. after 1 day, you can even find your thread.

actually, quite a few of us "sometimes" break this rule, especially bro daywalker's thread.

this messed up his sale too. please forgive us.. haha

Comment

The late MJ got one song ...

"You are not alone,
                    I am here with you."

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

sg-roc appreciate all members kind understanding and co-operation. it makes the mod's job easier also.
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

sg-roc is glad that you understand the rationale behind the rules and regulations. it is also to create a more level 'playing' field for all sellers.

Originally posted by voltshin View Post
                        actually it's a good practice, if not the sale threads will be all messed up.
                        being allowed to bump/push the thread once per day is good too.

not like hwz sale threads whereby alot of them bump like 5-10 times per day. you posted something in this min, 10 min later, your thread will be at page 3. after 1 day, you can even find your thread.

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

The current mod team (those not active i dun know) here is consider GOOD and careful in their dealing.

Comment

haha bro, relax lah. as some of the bros here say, we all kanna warn before. me lagi best. even kanna banned. lucky mods give chance hehe. just don comments on any sales thread and everything will be fine liao

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                              Bro toffee also tio before ah? You teach-cher leh!!!! cannot be notti notti ok!

Often times I find some for sale posts that can easily crack mischevious jokes de but have to tahan so as not to post Wah that part really jin jialak sia, end up I go Kopi-talk area to rant and release some steam

but as I hope people to respect my sales thread, we should also respect others.
                              Yeah, I tio lor! But it was a harmless comment, not heckling one. All the best to our respective watch sales and let's use the Kopi-talk section to rant then!
                              Sweet 16:
                              PP Aquanaut
                              VC Overseas
                              AP ROO Black Themes
                              A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                              Breguet Type XXI
                              Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                              JLC Navy Seals
                              GO Senator 60s
                              GP Laureato
                              Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                              Rolex DSSD