what is THE watch to have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is THE watch to have

believe everyone has a dream watch. however because some will buy and sell for another piece or whatever the reason. so if you are only allowed one watch to have.

what watch will it be? what is/are the reasons for having THE watch
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Very very hard choice man! Can allow 2 watches?
    If can, it will be Daytona and Deepsea

Comment

AP Lava for me...
      1 3 5
      ├┼┼╕
      2 4 6 R

Comment

haha. there must be one watch that you must have. this is to see which watch it is.

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
        Very very hard choice man! Can allow 2 watches?
        If can, it will be Daytona and Deepsea
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

feel free to indicate your choice. it can be a citizen aqualand or seiko monster or reeds co homage watch or pp multi-complication watch or casio solar watch.

it is not the monetary value that matters, it could be that watch which was hand down from one generation to another.

i cant decide between my explorer II or my good old casio which i wore in primary school. it has got that solar panel. but i cant find replacement parts for the solar panel.

kindly email with
          2. your nick

Comment

My ultimate dream watch will be a MB & F HM 3 Sidewinder!
            "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

so is your ultimate dream watch = THE watch to have?

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
              My ultimate dream watch will be a MB & F HM 3 Sidewinder!

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

My grail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djpDw7OZpTk

and I just missed the chance to purchase a BNIB piece at an amazing price from a pre-owned dealer by literally minutes

Comment

hour striker?

i hate to admit this, but the sound out of UN watches is music to my years. the sonata, hour striker, minute repeater.

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

Mine is a Paul Newman Daytona tri colour. That would be enough for a life-time.

Comment

what is THE watch to have???

116520!!!

Comment

One can only decide/choose THE watch to have when he/she has the opportunity to own many watches to finally derive at THE one! When I bought my first luxury watch, THE tag heuer, I thought that was THE one!! What happened after a year ?

Then I bought my first ROLEX watch, and thought that it was THE one. What happened after a year ? An IWC came along and I thought: "Ok, enough is enough, and it would be THE (final) one." What happened again ?

Keep this thread alive as long as you can. I will probably be able to tell you what is THE watch I really want, and keep for life, when I'm retired, probably..
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

A.Lange & Sohne
                          It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
                          Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
                          Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
                          Jimmy Dean

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                            haha. there must be one watch that you must have. this is to see which watch it is.
                            Daytona will be the one for me...

Comment

For me is the Maurice Lacroix Memoire 1, it looks extremely beautiful!

Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X