No announcement yet.

Peng Kwee Gals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peng Kwee Gals dangerous lah.... If you are not careful, the gullotine will drop on your neck without you realizing. When your head rolls on the ground, your eyes are still fixed on her upskirt.

Anyway, last week, when I was on the prowl for a SD or GMT 2 16710. I went to PK @ Lucky Plaza for browsing.

Asked the "OL" to show me the 16710LN, the bezel at 20hrs got a very deep scratch across the bezel. I was shock when she quoted the price at $8.8k. $8.3k if paying by cash, exclusive of GST. SD was $8.3k. No Box and papers somemore.

Those uncles who buy from them will end up paying more for a used than a new one!

The Ladies there are catered to those with very low resistance and determination.

If you are not careful..... "Ka Ching"
    People & Life Are Like Push-Up Bra. They Often Parade Themselves With A False Sense Of Being & Confidence. The Underlying Truth Are Often Much Less Tantalizing. - Benjamin L

Comment

then can we like go ke siao ke siao.... machiam wan buy... talk cock sing song abit with them first...

This thread sounds like nightclub thread to me..
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

If all of us wear rollies go, sure they serve us until we happy happy. Best if 1 of the group don't wear a rollie and pretends to be interested in buying his first.
        People & Life Are Like Push-Up Bra. They Often Parade Themselves With A False Sense Of Being & Confidence. The Underlying Truth Are Often Much Less Tantalizing. - Benjamin L

Comment

So much trouble just for some 'peeks'... Maybe it would be easier if we just go to K*V ...........................
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

think go there for appetiser first followed by main course.

Originally posted by louisoh View Post

So much trouble just for some 'peeks'... Maybe it would be easier if we just go to K*V ...........................
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              think go there for appetiser first followed by main course.
              desert later at LSB
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

wow lau... really turning thi thread to LSB leow...

tok cok sing song tok tok tok to ...."OL" take cok sing song

Comment

I am wondering why the gals at RSC and Peng Kwee are so different...

Comment

maybe they moon light??

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                    - GMT II
                    - GMT IIc TT
                    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                    - U1
                    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Im In for e PK appetitiser then cheong 'main course' sure let my cok talk hahaha
                      "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                        Im In for e PK appetitiser then cheong 'main course' sure let my cok talk hahaha
                        sekali never tok yet, kanna chop it up mince it and make sauages

Comment

Pet.. speaking from experience??? Wahahahaha

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                          - GMT II
                          - GMT IIc TT
                          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                          - U1
                          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                            Pet.. speaking from experience??? Wahahahaha
                            Maybe he kena a few times..muhahaha
                            "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

today was @ penisula plaza and people's park...

sawa the peng kwee girls wearing white top and tight black skirt with black heels. think they trying to look professional to tourists.

i look look see see, they ask me what i interested in. i say i want to get GMT with 3186 movement got or not. then they give me that look, say will go check. come back say got, i say ok. i offer 7k for it. they say deal. then i ask them to reconfirm, 7k for a GMT with 3186. they say sure. i reply to them, make sure u can deliver, else i complain to CASE.

they then bring out the watch, i ask for papers and box. they say dont have, i say it is just released edition how come bo box and papers. they say prevous owner no give. i ask never mind. i ask about the engraving......why dont have. they say only M series then got. i say never mind. u in for a hard time i told myself.

anyway, when i ask for them to open the case to prove to me it is a 3186 movement, they blur liao. say technician not around to open. then i say deal is off. walk off.......

maybe i will go back again to look for something else to disturb. today free cause send my friend to penisula for errands. so i thought might as well have an experience. next time i wear my dad's rolex and see how they serve me.
                              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                              1. subject heading indicating your issue
                              2. your nick
                              3. your corresponding email address
                              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hey wat time were u at pple's pk? I was there too?? Brought a friend there to see watches. Dropped by PK but just looked outside. Was longer in THH..
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X