Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peng Kwee Gals

Hi,

Just wanna share that last week, when I was at Pple's Pk Cplx, I saw PK gals in uniform ! It is near-white top (long-sleeve) and black tight skirts. Something like office goers wear one. Few of them looked uncomfortable and were adjusting here n there . But I was surely admiring some of their asses.. (tight-tight one)...mmm.. yum-yum...
    The Crown Of Achievement

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Hi,

Just wanna share that last week, when I was at Pple's Pk Cplx, I saw PK gals in uniform ! It is near-white top (long-sleeve) and black tight skirts. Something like office goers wear one. Few of them looked uncomfortable and were adjusting here n there . But I was surely admiring some of their asses.. (tight-tight one)...mmm.. yum-yum...
    ha ha.. most of their gals 'made in china' one rite?
    some pretty wor but most looks naughty!!
    i likeee..
    [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
    Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

maybe we sld have a SGROC gathering at 1 of the branches..
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

"Made in China"? No la. I dun think so. May b locals n sme M'sians. Small portion is china lor. And seriously, I dun mind having a meet-up near their shop. Why nt we scout around n c which outlet has te most chio ones?! Best, having it IN them... oops sori, i mean IN their shop
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

"Made in China"? No la. I dun think so. May b locals n sme M'sians. Small portion is china lor. And seriously, I dun mind having a meet-up near their shop. Why nt we scout around n c which outlet has te most chio ones?! Best, having it IN them... oops sori, i mean IN their shop

why not why not??
          guys will be guys hor..
          [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
          Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by communicam View Post
            ha ha.. most of their gals 'made in china' one rite?
            some pretty wor but most looks naughty!!
            i likeee..
            i also dont think so, many are local maybe imported from our neighbour. The odd girl from china maybe. Have to agree that ppl park and pensula plaza got the most chio ones
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

shouldn't have them wear uniforms... it doesn't allow them to get creative... can still remember the one at lucky plaza... yummy yum yum... but the problem then, she was attending to me and i had to look at her face to talk while my colleagues had the best times of their life ogling..... she was wearing a floral dress with v-neck collar and it is one of those which needs to be tied up like shoelaces one... but in this case, her assets didn't allow her to tie it up fully and i can still remember her creamy coloured assets... almost parted with 15k for mens and ladies platinum yatchmaster...hehehehe
              In The Bag
              Him
              Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
              Her
              Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
              Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Umm... Aren't we supposed to be ogling at watches only???
                Time is too precious to be measured by a cheap watch...

Patek 5065, Rolex 16600, 16700, 16710, IWC 3786, JLC Reverso Chrono, PAM 190G, PAM 219I, AP RO Chrono

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                  maybe we sld have a SGROC gathering at 1 of the branches..
                  Count me IN!

Comment

Originally posted by elyjacob View Post
                    shouldn't have them wear uniforms... it doesn't allow them to get creative... can still remember the one at lucky plaza... yummy yum yum... but the problem then, she was attending to me and i had to look at her face to talk while my colleagues had the best times of their life ogling..... she was wearing a floral dress with v-neck collar and it is one of those which needs to be tied up like shoelaces one... but in this case, her assets didn't allow her to tie it up fully and i can still remember her creamy coloured assets... almost parted with 15k for mens and ladies platinum yatchmaster...hehehehe
                    damn...... uniform sucks! I prefer no uniform, makes the workplace more vibrant. But in all seriousness uniforms make the girls more "professional" and less trashy. My A$0.02 you can choose to differ.

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                    walau, i nose-bleed liao.

when can we organise an outing to different pengkwee branches?
                    Instead of pub crawling (visit many pubs in one night), we go PK crawling (visit all the branches to look at watches).

Originally posted by chongj88 View Post
                    you can ogle at the watches alone, we will ogle at watches and whatever comes by
                    Blue 6694
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

hehehe..i prefer the gal that used to work in orchard plazA branch...hehehe..slim with big assets...i tink from our 'friendly' neigbour country..hehehehe...
                      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by chongj88 View Post
                        Friend, we are watch hobbists here in SG-ROC, and anything "round" catches our attention VERY FAST .....
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

got gv ball or not ???

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                            hehehe..i prefer the gal that used to work in orchard plazA branch...hehehe..slim with big assets...i tink from our 'friendly' neigbour country..hehehehe...
                            only friendly when your wallet comes out.

Friend, we are watch hobbists here in SG-ROC, and anything "round" catches our attention VERY FAST .....
                            but watches also got square, rectangle, domed, and many other shapes.

Originally posted by pet View Post
                            got gv ball or not ???
                            only your wallet will have chance to make them give ball. If at all
                            Blue 6694
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                              only friendly when your wallet comes out.

but watches also got square, rectangle, domed, and many other shapes.

only your wallet will have chance to make them give ball. If at all
                              hahhaa... i walk towards pearl centre there got alot of will gv ball at much $$ less ...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X