No announcement yet.

All watch seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr ocean....u r lucky man!i oso like to buy watches on instalments but bo kangtao..any kind bros like to sell their APs or PP or VCs on instalments to a poor guy here?
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

It's not just the luck. We help one another.. . They have money to spend; buy and buy (watches) like no tomorrow. After weeks/months, sometimes days.. , don't like the watches, then 'cold storage' them. No need to save up too long, or have financial constraint, can continue to buy some more, so older ones no use already. What they do? Try and sell/trade in at low prices to get new ones. And since money is not their hindrance, they can let me pay them slowly, so that they feel less guilty to continue buying, and still get to be paid (by me) every month..
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
        Mr ocean....u r lucky man!i oso like to buy watches on instalments but bo kangtao..any kind bros like to sell their APs or PP or VCs on instalments to a poor guy here?
        i wanna get richard mille..but no $$

think i need a hdb long term 25 year loan
        Opportunities come once

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          , so that they feel less guilty to continue buying, and still get to be paid (by me) every month..
          you are a very helpful friend
          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

yeah...nice frens with deep pockets too...hehehehehe.....u r a lucky dude!
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
              you are a very helpful friend
              Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
              yeah...nice frens with deep pockets too...hehehehehe.....u r a lucky dude!
              Not really. I'm just a cheapo fella who is too poor to actually indulge in a hobby like this, and still want to . Maybe I should, like most here had said, get richer first to come back again .
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X