• Instead of Patek, it's a Rock

Follow this thread, it's scary. Both are reputable sellers

http://forums.watchnet.com/index.php...o=215661&rid=0
    [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
    [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
    [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
    [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
    [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
    [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Scary indeed ... that's why I try to stick to local deals or international deals with only trusted contacts ...
    运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

OMG!!! Bad, very bad ...
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

A big thank you to SG-ROC.
        I've always been wary of buying on the net from overseas sellers.
        Only done it once and that was with escrow arrangement; won't have done it if not for the escrow as the price was more than $10K.

SG-ROC has allowed private buyers and sellers to transact bypassing the brick and mortar middlemen. Win win situation for both buyers and sellers. My experience with brick and mortar dealers is that they will offer to buy your watch at around 30-40% less than your purchase price . A private seller may buy from u at around 10% off your purchase price .

I also have good experiences with the dealers on SG-ROC. Prices are much more reasonable than the brick and mortar ones. And they are much more friendly and approachable.

Have been waiting for this opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to SG-ROC.
        Our eyes must be ugliest part of our face; everyone looks good when wearing sunglasses

Comment

hahahha.. lucky it' sg-roc... not sg-ROCK ...

Comment

Hehehe...

Yeah feel sad for that guy man

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I don't believe in mail-order, internet order, internet auction, etc... I always want to examine goods before paying out my cash... for mail-order or internet-order, I will not pay for anything more than $50....

Comment

USD 36k...poof...there it goes

Comment

Maybe that rock is from mars.
                  Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
                  Rolex LV submariner
                  Rolex TT black submariner
                  Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
                  Rolex Non date submariner
                  Rolex Explorer2
                  More...

Comment

something's just not rite in this whole episode. who in blue hell would buy an item costing over 36k from the internet in the first place?
                    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                    "Foreign affections"
                    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                    What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                      something's just not rite in this whole episode. who in blue hell would buy an item costing over 36k from the internet in the first place?
                      Hahaha...you never know

Comment

As mentioned in one of my previous post, I do trade (more buys than sells) internationally. Touch wood, all my transactions thus far have been smooth but none yet at the astronomical value of US$36k. Highest so far has been in the range of US$10k... Call me foolhardy but I guess I was (and still am) willing to take that risk for now. Then again, after reading through this episode, I can't help but to shiver involuntarily. It is high time I thoroughly review my buy/sell procedures again.

Anyway, as buyers, we ultimately hold the final decision. Do what you are most comfortable with. After all, it is your hard earned money!
                        Time is too precious to be measured by a cheap watch...

Patek 5065, Rolex 16600, 16700, 16710, IWC 3786, JLC Reverso Chrono, PAM 190G, PAM 219I, AP RO Chrono

Comment

both are traders, maybe ore jia ore

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                            True! "gui tar gui"! Would be interesting to see how the whole episode pans out.
                            Time is too precious to be measured by a cheap watch...

Patek 5065, Rolex 16600, 16700, 16710, IWC 3786, JLC Reverso Chrono, PAM 190G, PAM 219I, AP RO Chrono

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                              Probably..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X