Wrist size changes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrist size changes?

Hi all,.....i dunno isit just me or everyone also notice this.

Every morning, when i wear my watch....it fits kinda nicely to my wrist. But by noon time, it will feel abit loose and its getting much looser by night time....anyone experiencing this before?
    [IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/208if89.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2ljjkgi.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="3"]"I like my watches like I like women, BIG AND BEAUTIFUL."[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Yes, its pretty common. During the summer months, the watch fits nicely, but my wrist swells during the day. the inverse happens during the colder months.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

makes a diff for me whether I am outdoors or in the air-con room as well. I make my bracelet pretty tight fitting...

Comment

Originally posted by bigwatchroom View Post
        Hi all,.....i dunno isit just me or everyone also notice this.

Every morning, when i wear my watch....it fits kinda nicely to my wrist. But by noon time, it will feel abit loose and its getting much looser by night time....anyone experiencing this before?
        Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
        Yes, its pretty common. During the summer months, the watch fits nicely, but my wrist swells during the day. the inverse happens during the colder months.
        Pardon me for thinking dirty but it really sounds like my manhood.. . Only diff is, 'it' goes UP at night, as well as when I was up in the morning..

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

it's common, i was just sizing the bracelet of a watch i just purchased and the dealer was advising me to go full link as it was already very fitting when i was in an air-conditioned room.
            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
            three times is enemy action and
            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
            ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
              it's common, i was just sizing the bracelet of a watch i just purchased and the dealer was advising me to go full link as it was already very fitting when i was in an air-conditioned room.
              tight is good
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

too tight painful leh
                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                Blue 6694
                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X