Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone got lobang for tempur or other mattresses good for chronic backache?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone got lobang for tempur or other mattresses good for chronic backache?

hi guys, after i hurt my back last year. i've been getting backaches and right just now i felt a my back muscle on the left all tense up. it really hurts and i intend to get a good bed for myself. i know this might seem strange but i think its worth a shot.

in complete singaporean 'kiasu-ness', does anyone here knows where i can get a good deal on tempur or similar medical grade posture-pedic mattresses?

any help on this matter is appreciated.

thanks fellas.
    fallraen
    "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Originally posted by fallraen View Post
    hi guys, after i hurt my back last year. i've been getting backaches and right just now i felt a my back muscle on the left all tense up. it really hurts and i intend to get a good bed for myself. i know this might seem strange but i think its worth a shot.

in complete singaporean 'kiasu-ness', does anyone here knows where i can get a good deal on tempur or similar medical grade posture-pedic mattresses?

thanks fellas.
    Sorry to hear of your medical problems.

I just wanted to add that I have a similar problem and decided to invest in a Tempur mattress about 3 months ago. Best thing I've ever done for myself. It is really effective for people with back/neck/shoulder problems. I've not had any issues since I bought it.

Only problem you'll find is that it tends to make you feel warm all the time. So invest in a really high grade cotton (1000+ thread) bedsheet to cool it down!

Good luck in your hunt.

BTW. I bought mine during a sales offer at Robinsons.

Comment

thanks fellas.
      err bro...i don't have lobang for cheap tempur mattresses unfortunately but i think it's worth checking out phiten mattresses...those with magnetic dunno what (very deep and i dun understand it)....i've heard some good reviews on it
      I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
      A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
      Audemars Piguet ROO
      Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
      De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
      Habring2 Pilot Time Date
      Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
      Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
      IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
      Panerai 270
      Patek Philippe 5711/1a
      Rolex 116610LV
      Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

im using tempur mattress for 4 years already. this is the result of having slip disc issue as a bicycle accident. it is good. i will contact you later today for a contact on tempur.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

just wondering, does it feel hot to lie on the tempur mattress?
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

so far, from my research because it is a 'foam?' bed... most users find it warmer than what they are used to. the thing is i sleep with the aircon on at night so i guess it should be ok. the only thing that matters now is the price lol
            fallraen
            "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

so far, from my research because it is a 'foam?' bed... most users find it warmer than what they are used to. the thing is i sleep with the aircon on at night so i guess it should be ok. the only thing that matters now is the price lol
              is foam better for back?

I heard sealy is good for postalpedic kinda thing. For comfort, so far I find Omazz uber comfy and support very even. Just dunno if its good for the back anot.
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

bad back?
                i have been suffering from a bad back for the last 20 years, it's so sensitive that I last threw my back from a violent sneeze.
                best mattress... just get a cheap thin one and lie on the floor. I find that works best for me...
                "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                three times is enemy action and
                over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                ."

Comment

Hello!!

I m sorris to hear that my frd.
                  Actually, i hve the same problm with you but mine is called slip-disc & doctors had been telling me to go for operation but i rejected them.

Btw,if you dun mind to see a chinese sinsei, you can see this guy(Mr.Ong Willet) & his ctc nos.is 93822748 & his shop is at #04-15 FAR EAST SHOPPING CENTRE.

I had intro.few of my frds to him & all of them told tt he is good.

As for the type of beds, i refer to Simmons bed.
                  I got one for myself & it is vry good.
                  But it will cost a bomb (MIN range of S$3000 onwards).

Rembr do not carry things which is more than 06kgs if yr pain is serious.

Take gd care of yrself.

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                    bad back?
                    i have been suffering from a bad back for the last 20 years, it's so sensitive that I last threw my back from a violent sneeze.
                    best mattress... just get a cheap thin one and lie on the floor. I find that works best for me...
                    you are not the first guy to say that sleeping on the floor with a thin mattress helps bad back. my old man also told me the same thing; as did my grandma.
                    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                    Blue 6694
                    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

thanks guys for the replies. i think i've gotten some information that could help me in my quest for a new mattress.

well, if anyone else has more information do let me know. although i really want to get a good mattress soon, i guess it wouldn't hurt if i did abit more research to make sure to get the RIGHT one
                      fallraen

Comment

sleeping on parquet is ok. but not on tiled/concrete floor. some say got moisture.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                        you are not the first guy to say that sleeping on the floor with a thin mattress helps bad back. my old man also told me the same thing; as did my grandma.
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

I been sleeping on a Simons Backcare 3 for the past couples of years and I am very happy with that mattress. It is quite firm and unlike form mattress does not feel hot sleeping on it. You might want to give the brand a try. I have a stiff neck problem and to slove that, I got a tempur pillow and that helps a lot.

Comment

thanks guys for the replies. i think i've gotten some information that could help me in my quest for a new mattress.

well, if anyone else has more information do let me know. although i really want to get a good mattress soon, i guess it wouldn't hurt if i did abit more research to make sure to get the RIGHT one
                            i've back problems as well, was recommended to get firmer mattresses that helps a good sleeping posture. cut story short, i got myself a serta sophistication, and am happy with it. there are serta sleep centres at Marina square, PS(i think)...

best way to buy a mattress is to try it for like 10 mins (dun paiseh) or even longer

Comment

just a question for all who are having back problems.

other than tempur and maxcoil, any of u using non foam brands mattress? if yes, which brands? i felt uncomfortable using those pocketed spring mattress. if possible, please share the price as well

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X