Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can help you buy Rolex at Airport (Tax-free)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can help you buy Rolex at Airport (Tax-free)

GST free...

You should know the price before and after GST. just make me a offer. Thanks.

Have you done your homework to confirm that the so called tax free rolex (or any brand for that matter) is cheaper that what one can get from the local AD with the usual discount?

Can you give some examples?
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

maybe sport model w/o discount? 7% is quite a fair bit.

Comment

7% GST discount from what price? List price? If not sport models I think can easily get more than 7% discount from list price from local AD.

Also, not everything sold at airport are tax free. For watches, the real tax free is if you are a foreigner, then you get the tax refund (from the authority not the shop) when you leave the country you visit.

If we can get from airport the usual AD discount + 7%, then I think the business of the AD in town will be badly affected, since ppl travel so often nowadays
        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
          7% GST discount from what price? List price? If not sport models I think can easily get more than 7% discount from list price from local AD.

Also, not everything sold at airport are tax free. For watches, the real tax free is if you are a foreigner, then you get the tax refund (from the authority not the shop) when you leave the country you visit.

If we can get from airport the usual AD discount + 7%, then I think the business of the AD in town will be badly affected, since ppl travel so often nowadays
          i ask before. sport model is indeed 7% cheaper inside the shopping gallery.

Comment

so if it is 7% then what?how much u expect to get?and who pay first?

Comment

nvm den. just want o do a favour and earn some pocket money

it ok.
              mod can close it.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X