who here visit HG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who here visit HG

need help here. anyone here visit HG? if you do, can help me ask, how much discount you can get on a carl f bucherer watch? payment mode is card. thanks
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Originally posted by triton View Post
    need help here. anyone here visit HG? if you do, can help me ask, how much discount you can get on a carl f bucherer watch? payment mode is card. thanks
    me not HG fan ... hahaha

Comment

The discount is 40%

Comment

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
        The discount is 40%
        thanks, they quote me 35 + 5
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

thanks, they quote me 35 + 5
          tht's abt 38.25%

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
            tht's abt 38.25%

kindly email with
            2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
              tht's abt 38.25%
              I bet pet did this just to +1 la....

Btw I saw the Carl F Bucherer when I bought my Tag,nothing really special leh

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                I bet pet did this just to +1 la....

Btw I saw the Carl F Bucherer when I bought my Tag,nothing really special leh
                u saw which one? travel tac? or chronograde?

kindly email with
                2. your nick

Comment

u saw which one? travel tac? or chronograde?
                  Dunno leh...i juz glanced at the pieces they put up when i walk walk...never really see properly..hahha

Comment

Dunno leh...i juz glanced at the pieces they put up when i walk walk...never really see properly..hahha
                    then most likely is travel tac and others liao.

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
                      The discount is 40%
                      How about ROLEX's discount? Can I ask for 40% discount too ???...thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by imac View Post
                        How about ROLEX's discount? Can I ask for 40% discount too ???...thanks...
                        40%?!?!??!?! Wah seh man..I also want la. The discount you can't really ask 1,it's fixed. Only if u regular then u can ask for abit more.

Comment

Visit only to view. Never bought anything from there before...
                          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Personally hor...I bought a watch there but not a Rolex. I find that the service there is not that great leh. Peak period they see small kid they dun bother me,then shove me aside.

THat time I went to All watches at Lucky Plaza,the guy was very nice,I took quite long but he was patient and they even gave me drinks leh. This THG,no place to sit,to drinks to lim...i complain the service not that gd when they send me the survey form.

Comment

Personally hor...I bought a watch there but not a Rolex. I find that the service there is not that great leh. Peak period they see small kid they dun bother me,then shove me aside.

THat time I went to All watches at Lucky Plaza,the guy was very nice,I took quite long but he was patient and they even gave me drinks leh. This THG,no place to sit,to drinks to lim...i complain the service not that gd when they send me the survey form.
                              think the HG you go to, only place to drink is @ the back of the shop. usually about 8 seats only. if all seats taken, then too bad lor.

then again hor, all watches was it crowded like HG? or empty? have to compare base on similar situation.

i got THH also like tat. bo lang, they treat u like king, when they notice that you not that interested hor, got other customer come hor, they make quick exit.

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X