OMG! I think I need help....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! I think I need help....

Those who have been following my threads would come to realize that I have this teeny weeny little tendency to "flip" my watches within a short period of time....

Well, I never really kept tabs on the actual number until today

So here they are, presented in the same spirit as what some of you have described as "mahjong tiles" in recent months, all 21 of them which I have traded/sold in 2010.

See what this forum has done to me!!! Think I need help....

All I can say is that those that you currently own are better than the list up there. Well done. You are getting it, with 21 trials along the way.

This is call learning journey. I checked my spreadsheet and mine is currently at 45......but achieved over several years.....plus another column that reminds me of the amount of money spent in the process.

But...still brings me a smile.

Comment

I think you need to come to our gtg this month and meet wolfeyes74. he was the flipper in year 2009.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
        All I can say is that those that you currently own are better than the list up there. Well done. You are getting it, with 21 trials along the way.

This is call learning journey. I checked my spreadsheet and mine is currently at 30......but achieved over several years.....plus another column that reminds me of the amount of money spent in the process.

But...still brings me a smile.

Thanks for the comforting words bro.

I actually shudder at the thought of compiling the actual $$ that I have lost with these "trials"...so I shan't attempt to work out the numbers

But you are right, I believe my current collection is better than most of those up there which I have let go.

Of course all thanks to the knowledge i have gathered from you and some of the brudders here at the forum which makes this journey so much more interesting

Comment

and the winner of 2010 is daywalker88......

on a serious note... some of the watches you flipped... i would be OMGed if i have them.. but those u have now..... i would be...."mouth wide opened.. with no words coming out"......

Comment

From your current selection, there is only 2 that I won't want for myself....that is the 305 and Hulk. A beauty to many just that I find that they don't look good on my wrist.

The one top for me is the 190.

Comment

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
              Those who have been following my threads would come to realize that I have this teeny weeny little tendency to "flip" my watches within a short period of time....

Well, I never really kept tabs on the actual number until today

So here they are, presented in the same spirit as what some of you have described as "mahjong tiles" in recent months, all 21 of them which I have traded/sold in 2010.

See what this forum has done to me!!! Think I need help....

Wow!!! So many sia...the amount of $$$ lost can buy at least 1 or 2 more decent watches. But as what fellow bros here mentioned, its a learning process. Although I didnt flip as many as you but I have learnt many things along the way and on a side note, it would not have been so enjoyable without all the support, camaraderie of the fellow bros here. Its the brotherhood and the passion of watches we all share here thats what makes the process so enjoyable. Especially when anyone purchases a new watch and shares some photos of the new watch with everyone here.

OT abit, can we go to the watch manufacturers and volunteer ourselves to be their brand ambassador then we get free watches??? whahahaha!
              Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                OT abit, can we go to the watch manufacturers and volunteer ourselves to be their brand ambassador then we get free watches??? whahahaha!
                hmmmm....sounds like a plan

Comment

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
                  hmmmm....sounds like a plan

Yeah! Must remember to jio me for this plan hor!
                  Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

has been admiring your collection,,,,,

but seems lack of theme or direction though,,,,,

kinda "seize the day" collection which is interesting because nobody knows what is the next watch, probably you yourself too,,,,,

would like to say : "keep it up"

anyway,,,,,,,, many interesting and great pieces had passed through your hands to another watch lover,,,,

the watch society is better off because of you,,,,,,,,

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by commoner View Post
                      the watch society is better off because of you,,,,,,,,

cheers
                      I am actually moved by these words...

Thanks!

Comment

We only live once... and thank God that in this life, we are born in this blessed piece of land. Imagine if you were born in North Korea...watches? What watches. We'll be walking without shoes! If your finances permits, why not? Other vices I know of costs equally if not more than flipping watches. Enjoy it.. its a healthy hobby.
                        1 3 5
                        ├┼┼╕
                        2 4 6 R

Comment

BTW, is that a M car in your avatar?
                          1 3 5
                          ├┼┼╕
                          2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                            BTW, is that a M car in your avatar?
                            The M is his next car. But you are very close. Unless, he also flip cars as quickly as his watches.

Comment

Its a 335?
                              1 3 5
                              ├┼┼╕
                              2 4 6 R

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X