Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to buy ipadwifi3g -should i get 32 or 64gb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to buy ipadwifi3g -should i get 32 or 64gb?

Any bros here can share your experience with your ipad? Should i get the 32GB or 64GB? Is it important? or should i just get the 16GB? Do we need this memory? Feel like going for 32GB...something inbetween maybe..

sama like should i get the SubC green or black right....premium now or later...

I am not a heavy user. Only use for surfing and some minor entertainment like youtube. thats all. No savy software installation and heavy MP3 downloading.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
    My Rolexes and Tudor...

32 is enough

Comment

if wanna buy, get 64gb. if you have too little, later complain not enough. if you have too much, you can always have room to expand.
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

get the 64gb... there's never enough storage space for pr0n... :P

Comment

what is the price for 32GB and 64GB.

i usually work with this formula - price/size. whichever has the lower price per gb/mb/byte will get the go ahead.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

in 9/10 cases, the larger capacity, will work out cheaper if calculated on a per unit basis.
            Blue 6694
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
              in 9/10 cases, the larger capacity, will work out cheaper if calculated on a per unit basis.
              x2
              累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                what is the price for 32GB and 64GB.

i usually work with this formula - price/size. whichever has the lower price per gb/mb/byte will get the go ahead.
                Price diff betw models is $150.

iPad Wi-Fi Wi-Fi+3G
                16GB $728 $928
                32GB $878 $1,078
                64GB $1,028 $1,228

imho, based on your requirements, the 32gb suld be more den sufficient, but like wad the other bros mentioned, noones gonna complain with more memory/space to store stuffs but will def complain if not enuff.

if ya budget allows, juz go for the 64gb one FTW.

Comment

hands really itchy wanted to get the ipad for a long time. but hor abit afraid lei. i buy iphone 3gs a few mths then now come out iphone 4 somemore the price of iphone 4 with mobile subscription cheaper then that time when i took up iphone 3gs i heard that ipad coming out soon with camera, webcam and other functions that now ipad don have. wait buy liao within a few mths come out new model then sian liao

Comment

its a never ending cat and mouse game. you buy iph4, next yr release iph5. will you be happy then?
                    Blue 6694
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

its a never ending cat and mouse game. you buy iph4, next yr release iph5. will you be happy then?
                      ya lor. that y i afraid. if newer version of ipad release after 2 yrs or more i still can accept. i only afraid like iphone 3gs like that. only release a few mths then iphone 4 comes out liao

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                        ya lor. that y i afraid. if newer version of ipad release after 2 yrs or more i still can accept. i only afraid like iphone 3gs like that. only release a few mths then iphone 4 comes out liao
                        that is one of the dangers of buying apple products.

so far,their initial release is always subpar with loads of issues.

They probably know that they have the marketing power and demand that despite issues, fans will still purchase.

after which, they release a slightly improved model, and people will still buy again.

keke....

and frankly speaking, ipad is like an enlarged version of iphone. if they have iphone 4 already with webcam, etc, I don see any issues for them to re-engineering using similar tech and enlarge the screen again to be ipad 2
                        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                          .... i only afraid like iphone 3gs like that. only release a few mths then iphone 4 comes out liao
                          3gs was out for one yr before iphone4 came out. so unless you got your 3gs a few mths ago, i would hardly blame apple. if anything; blame the telcos whom i notice were pushing out 3gs to alot of corporate accounts. (my uncle was one of them)

for the record; anyone wanting to purchase apple products should read this site: http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/

its not the most accurate; but heck, it will give you an indication.
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

3gs was out for one yr before iphone4 came out. so unless you got your 3gs a few mths ago, i would hardly blame apple. if anything; blame the telcos whom i notice were pushing out 3gs to alot of corporate accounts. (my uncle was one of them)

for the record; anyone wanting to purchase apple products should read this site: http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/

its not the most accurate; but heck, it will give you an indication.
                            True also but to launch a similar product after just 1 yr still is a bit too soon for me I guess. Anyway by the time our telcos sort out the iPhone deals to offer us is already less then a yr. Worst thing is now iPhone 4 comes out, if sign plan cheaper then that time when I sign iPhone 3gs. Good for those who have waited haha. I just need a bit more info to see when the next ipad will come out. When I have more info I will decide to get it now or wait. Anyway thanks for your buying guide. It really useful to see which to buy, or rather which not to buy haha.

Comment

two sides of the coin. what if i gave you my side

consumer buys 2G iphone (2yr plan), one year later cannot upgrade to 3G (still within contract), two years later 3GS is launched (consumer upgrades to 3GS). Now if your hand itchy; want to buy iphone 4, then dont blame apple . (I'm one of those who are gonna buy iphone 4 soon; just hoping to get a good price for my 3GS).

you dont have to upgrade at every product cycle. just take it as it comes.
                              Blue 6694
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X