An "interesting" news on MRT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An "interesting" news on MRT

I just saw from a news about MRT. They are sending inspectors to conduct spot checks on passengers eating and drinking.

I do agree that adults, teenagers or kids, if caught eating or drinking, need to be warned or fined. However, I saw the inspector was telling the parents about their babies consuming milk in MRT. I wonder why babies are also being caught? Shouldn't babies be excluded? Has our society become so cold and unfriendly?

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
    I just saw from a news about MRT. They are sending inspectors to conduct spot checks on passengers eating and drinking.

I do agree that adults, teenagers or kids, if caught eating or drinking, need to be warned or fined. However, I saw the inspector was telling the parents about their babies consuming milk in MRT. I wonder why babies are also being caught? Shouldn't babies be excluded? Has our society become so cold and unfriendly?

welcome back to the 1950'
    2014 March - Rolex Deepsea Seadweller V series MK 1 dial ref: 116660

Comment

And yet they are not doing anything to stop MRT track jumping suicide cases.
      1 3 5
      ├┼┼╕
      2 4 6 R

Comment

Might as well they do inspection about terrorism. ...remember the latest news from indonesia....one terrorist guy caught and in e bag there is singapore met map and police said he put a red marker on orchard mrt....

Yet they worried bout people eating and drinking...lame
        "It is not the watch, but purely is you who define the watch..." -pst666-

List: Montres de Luxe P48 Thunderbolt Chrono, ECW Panhard -M8D-
        whist: IWC Aquatimer Galapagos Island

Comment

Wah even babies also not exempted ar? Quite strict lei, babies boh pian one ma, if hungry then keep crying in the train how? Then disturb everyone's peace, then later ppl complain baby crying very noisy, then later ban babies in train? Cannot be also wat.....I think babies should be allowed to feed inside train, above age of 2 or 3 then cannot feed.

Some compassion should be allowed in this matter ba
          Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Totally agreed! And they still wanna increase the MRT fares. They are just acting shows to show people, so called such inspections are part of the jobs' duties. They can consider applying to be actors and actresses.

Comment

Must find more ways to earn sideline $$$ from fineing the ppl ma..

Comment

Especially the increase of night parking from $2 to $4. If they wanna control should just change to no Night parking or restrict access to non season parking what. Excuses.....and lousy idea.....
                Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Watched this news last nite. Yes! It is sux big time!!!!! I really wanna punch that guy's face when I see this!

Talk d*mn polite in front of camera, d*mn rude otherwise!

Comment

they're either dumb or very dumb....i rest my case.
                    I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                    A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                    Audemars Piguet ROO
                    Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                    De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                    Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                    IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                    Panerai 270
                    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                    Rolex 116610LV
                    Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                      Wah even babies also not exempted ar? Quite strict lei, babies boh pian one ma, if hungry then keep crying in the train how? Then disturb everyone's peace, then later ppl complain baby crying very noisy, then later ban babies in train? Cannot be also wat.....I think babies should be allowed to feed inside train, above age of 2 or 3 then cannot feed.

Some compassion should be allowed in this matter ba
                      They can just put out a " No crying Fine $1000 " sign!!!
                      My Small Collection :
                      GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                      JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                      Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                      Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                      Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                      PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                      BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Guys, if you fly often, and have the experience to fly with small children, you will see much worse treatments by the airport staff at the foreign airports/check-points. Totally brainless, no empowerment, no initiative !
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
                          Watched this news last nite. Yes! It is sux big time!!!!! I really wanna punch that guy's face when I see this!

Talk d*mn polite in front of camera, d*mn rude otherwise!
                          Yes, in front of camera, talk so nicely. Away from camera, scold people like no other person's business. Either they are rude or bochup.

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                            Especially the increase of night parking from $2 to $4. If they wanna control should just change to no Night parking or restrict access to non season parking what. Excuses.....and lousy idea.....
                            Exactly! I believe the respective authority which own the carpark will surely have good bonus soon, imagine, revenue increases by double! The root cause is always not resolved, and by creating other workarounds. If the number of carparks are not increased, increasing the fees won't help. It's the same concept as ERP. By increasing the ERP fees, we still have to use the roads, unless there are other alternatives. By the way, the quota of new cars has reduced, isn't it? How come still complain not enough carparks at night? haha

Comment

Isn't solving the overcrowding of the Mrt the upmost priority now instead of all these nonsense?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X