Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics for our 2008 Anniversary Gathering..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bend1ck...where are my pics!!!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Haha actually I only realised that I registered here after I tried to register after my purchase and foundout that I've already got an account! haha silly right? Guess I was here reading up before I finally took the plunge to start posting. Kinda felt strange to participate when I haven't experienced owning a timepiece from Rolex. But somehow I suddenly feel old hahahaa. No offence to anyone.

Guess I kinda feel that the watches which we purchase kinda shows how we have matured or progressed as a person .

Oh yes I am really enjoying my Explorer 1 . Am looking forward to the meeting with the forum members should such an oppurtunity arise.

Regards

Orion

Comment

• Hi Darkangel

Oh yes, saw that you're acquiring a MB pen , i do get discounts for certain pen brands, MB included. I used to be a small collector, do let me know should I be of assistance.

Regards

Orion

Comment

• Originally posted by theOrion View Post
          Haha actually I only realised that I registered here after I tried to register after my purchase and foundout that I've already got an account! haha silly right? Guess I was here reading up before I finally took the plunge to start posting. Kinda felt strange to participate when I haven't experienced owning a timepiece from Rolex. But somehow I suddenly feel old hahahaa. No offence to anyone.

Guess I kinda feel that the watches which we purchase kinda shows how we have matured or progressed as a person .

Oh yes I am really enjoying my Explorer 1 . Am looking forward to the meeting with the forum members should such an oppurtunity arise.

Regards

Orion
          Hahaha...WELCOME!!! LOL...I feel much much older actually

Look forward to meet you!

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
          Oh yes, saw that you're acquiring a MB pen , i do get discounts for certain pen brands, MB included. I used to be a small collector, do let me know should I be of assistance.

Regards

Orion
          Hmm...how much discount can u get for MB Anniversary Ballpoint? Well my dad giving me his MB when he gets it at the end of yr. hehehe...hope it's a starwalker

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X