Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watches I saw Ppl wear today! Gossip Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watches I saw Ppl wear today! Gossip Thread!

Ok today was at Grand Shanghai to have dinner, someone was giving us a treat so went there today. I passed by a young chap at another table wearing a green Polo tee with strips across (Horizontal strips) wearing a Roo Black Themes, or was it a Hublot...hahaha but Im pretty sure its a Roo black themes though. He was swinging his arm la, putting his hand on his table trying to show off his ROO! hahahahaha

Ok Im wondering if this guy is in this forum???? hehehehe own up! own up!!!!
    Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Love this kind of thread...I was at killiney road there the other day,there was this guy parked his black porsche with orange rims, and he standind beside his car with a stylo outfits and I realised his watch is AP with the same color dial as the car...

And few days back was in hugo boss takashimaya, there was another guy wearing an AP in black and red dial...I guess people in singapore mostly wealthy: )

The guy that working in big time takashimaya also wearing panerai, hehe

One of them atleast sure a member here; )
    "It is not the watch, but purely is you who define the watch..." -pst666-

List: Montres de Luxe P48 Thunderbolt Chrono, ECW Panhard -M8D-
    whist: IWC Aquatimer Galapagos Island

Comment

Originally posted by pastilence666 View Post
      Love this kind of thread...I was at killiney road there the other day,there was this guy parked his black porsche with orange rims, and he standind beside his car with a stylo outfits and I realised his watch is AP with the same color dial as the car...

And few days back was in hugo boss takashimaya, there was another guy wearing an AP in black and red dial...I guess people in singapore mostly wealthy: )

The guy that working in big time takashimaya also wearing panerai, hehe

One of them atleast sure a member here; )
      I am surprised the guy with the porsche not wearing a PP. AP for him is like seiko to us

Comment

Most of the time, the car a person owns/drives, do not match the kind of watch he/she is wearing.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          Most of the time, the car a person owns/drives, do not match the kind of watch he/she is wearing.
          Quite true, doesn't mean people who drive toyota wouldn't wear a PP. Many people reckon that cars are sunk costs and wouldn't spend on expensive cars, but appreciate the value and horology in great timepieces.
          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Similarly, the house a person owns/resides, do not really match the kind of car he/she owns/drives. I know of many who drives BMW, Merc and Audi etc, who live in hdb flats. And some who live in pte housing driving trajet, latio, sunny, etc..
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hahaha yeah, such things usually doesnt matches. Unless the Extremely wealthy ones, where they have very big houses, very nice expensive cars and wears expensive nice watches. hehehe

I never dream to be extremely rich, just well to do is enuf liaoz hehehe.

Eh U all OT my thread lei! Must continue say the same topic ma hehehe

Comment

haha cos they not yet super rich yet...met so many pam wearers. Met 3 127s in the past 5 mths so far...and many base wearers.

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                  haha cos they not yet super rich yet...met so many pam wearers. Met 3 127s in the past 5 mths so far...and many base wearers.
                  I rarely meet ppl with PAMs lei, most of the time AP and Rolex. Cant relli recall seeing other brands lei....I hope to meet some fellow PAM wearers man!

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                    I rarely meet ppl with PAMs lei, most of the time AP and Rolex. Cant relli recall seeing other brands lei....I hope to meet some fellow PAM wearers man!
                    AP i met 2 dudes,one wore black theme and his friend was wearing panda....age 30+ (2 mths ago) One of my clients wears a gold PP happi go lucky character cute unker! My work place get to see many types of watches...Rolex,PP,AP,Hublot,CARTIERs...but most of the time i see pams. Yesterday met James Lye,he was wearing a SD. And he keep telling me my bosses really treated me well muahahaa.

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                      really? hmm...i see pple with pams everywhere...
                      I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                      A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                      Audemars Piguet ROO
                      Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                      De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                      Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                      Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                      Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                      IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                      Panerai 270
                      Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                      Rolex 116610LV
                      Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

AP i met 2 dudes,one wore black theme and his friend was wearing panda....age 30+ (2 mths ago) One of my clients wears a gold PP happi go lucky character cute unker! My work place get to see many types of watches...Rolex,PP,AP,Hublot,CARTIERs...but most of the time i see pams. Yesterday met James Lye,he was wearing a SD. And he keep telling me my bosses really treated me well muahahaa.
                        Wah , maybe AP give 75% discount nowadays huh?

I want one.... but below 30 wont have AP one, except down from parents or parents rich la...
                        "It is not the watch, but purely is you who define the watch..." -pst666-

List: Montres de Luxe P48 Thunderbolt Chrono, ECW Panhard -M8D-
                        whist: IWC Aquatimer Galapagos Island

Comment

Yesterday met James Lye,he was wearing a SD. And he keep telling me my bosses really treated me well muahahaa.
                          VR man
                          Opportunities come once

Comment

Today, at my work place I saw a guy in his young 30+ wearing his red Mitsubishi racing uniform with a AP volcano.. Both the colors matching i went like
                            'Faber est suae quisque fortunae'

Comment

Originally posted by bigfatpig View Post
                              Today, at my work place I saw a guy in his young 30+ wearing his red Mitsubishi racing uniform with a AP volcano.. Both the colors matching i went like
                              wah AP seems like so common lately hehehehe. But I LOVE AP!!!! But no $$$ buy....how how?

Should I start a AP Donation drive??? So I can get my AP :P

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X