PC Show 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Show 2008

Any guys here going down to PC show 2008? I would be going down tmr afternoon at opening that time... Maybe if any bros are dropping by I can just say Hi...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
    darkie....i bet the place will be packed with people.....those who r driving, u have to avoid nicoll highway and marina sq area. unless u plan to go pc show lah.
    That 1 I also know hahaha...I go so many shows already...gets more and more crowded each time

Sigh...so many things to buy...and limited cash. sighhhhhh

I got my burberry black label to buy...printer and probably a camera to get..on a tight budget sia

Comment

same here, thinking of getting a new notebook for myself. and a gps for my car too.....
      Oh I see...GPS i think a portable 1s these days quite cheap la...$300 can get already I suppose.

When and wad time u going?

Comment

now get darkie to dare dare go up to girls and chat them up
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

darkie, i should be going on sunday.....if i am going. i am using one of my mobile as gps...but it is not that great...esp if i am going to malaysia. so thinking of getting one. those cheap cheap one hor, something after-sales services not that good. like how often they update the map, etc....must take into consideration one lah.

u r going tomorrow, right? sure got lots of babes to see one.
          Wah seh...sunday is gonna be super packed...hahaha. If i m not wrong...updating of map should be done by you.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
          But those kinda girls not that gd 1 la....not up to my STANDARD hehe...nice to look at that's all.

Comment

I am saving money for my Pepsi GMT II, also saving money for iphone3G, also saving money for a new wallet, also saving money for my daughter's piano, also saving money for..... aiya, no money so no show for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Wah seh...sunday is gonna be super packed...hahaha. If i m not wrong...updating of map should be done by you.

But those kinda girls not that gd 1 la....not up to my STANDARD hehe...nice to look at that's all.
              yup upgrading of map is done by consumer, but we can only upgrade if they have updated their maps I use tom tom for my gps, and it is quite good, too bad it doesnt show speed cameras because I drive 99.997% speeding unless my gf in car, then no choice, drive like granny

no wonder you dun have MM , so picky just kidding lah..... playing with you as usual. now again
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Hahaha...dun see me no up hor

But ah I think I wont also...waste money and time...and in the event that they go out with me...it's confirm out to chop my carrot head 1. I will never do that.

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                I am saving money for my Pepsi GMT II, also saving money for iphone3G, also saving money for a new wallet, also saving money for my daughter's piano, also saving money for..... aiya, no money so no show for me...
                I also having this problem so many things to buy...so limited cash. Hahaha...I am asking my bro to help me buy stuff in Japan also...so many things..hav to take out some on the list So now PC show just buying the necessary stuffs like printer.

Aiyah pls la...iphone 3G now cheaper liao mah no worries hehe...and it sux though. I rather take the money from the iphone to buy a even better wallet haha. What wallet u looking at?

Comment

But I thought the new iphone 3G is faster, better? That Steve guy say until so good but he is selling it of course he say it is good.... you're right, must wait and see 1st...

as for wallet, went to see at prada, gucci, super loooong quene... having sale now.... but selling all rubbish inside....

I rather take the money from the iphone to buy a even better wallet haha. What wallet u looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                    But I thought the new iphone 3G is faster, better? That Steve guy say until so good but he is selling it of course he say it is good.... you're right, must wait and see 1st...

as for wallet, went to see at prada, gucci, super loooong quene... having sale now.... but selling all rubbish inside....
                    Wait and see mah...the first gen iPhone was quite bad...HOPEFULLY the newer 1 is alright.

For guys hor...dun bother to see the sale 1. The stuffs that are on sale for guys are very limited,wallets on sale are ugly...man just dun buy stuff during sales..it's meant more for the ladies.

I would highly recommend you drop by Prada after the sales...I m using a Prada wallet now..it's gd I have to say Gucci wallets not really recommended esp the fabric 1...wah sux big time man. LV is quite solid also but then I dun like their service and prices are expensive. A similar Prada wallet would cost much much lesser.

As of now...Prada is the best for me!

Comment

Hahaha...dun see me no up hor

But ah I think I wont also...waste money and time...and in the event that they go out with me...it's confirm out to chop my carrot head 1. I will never do that.
                      (...)
                      not i dun see you no up. can tell you are those typical good boy you seem to always be on sg-roc never go out isit??
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

not i dun see you no up. can tell you are those typical good boy you seem to always be on sg-roc never go out isit??
                        I am a typical good boy...always online...I know sad life... but just take it as a service from me to SG-ROC...bringing them the latest info and help in the fastest possible time.

But on the other hand...u hav to agree that those kinda girls abit the "loose" kind if they agree to go out with me wad....and out to suck my wallet dry. If is the girl I like...then money is not a problem liao

Comment

Will anyone be attending Communicasia 2008 next week?

anyone will be attending? i may swing by on 18 june to check out our booth and see whether the temp staff are doing ok....

if u've a booth there...maybe i'll swing by to say hi....take 5 together to chase dragon or drink kopi...

cheers

james
                          I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                          A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                          Audemars Piguet ROO
                          Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                          De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                          Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                          Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                          Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                          IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                          Panerai 270
                          Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                          Rolex 116610LV
                          Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                            anyone will be attending? i may swing by on 18 june to check out our booth and see whether the temp staff are doing ok....

if u've a booth there...maybe i'll swing by to say hi....take 5 together to chase dragon or drink kopi...

cheers

james
                            I suppose willamsgl would be there...probably triton also..

Comment

will be attending.....

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post

cheers

james
                              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                              1. subject heading indicating your issue
                              2. your nick
                              3. your corresponding email address
                              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X