No announcement yet.

Legal Advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy ending, collected u cheque and keep u 320... btw just wonder which 320 u are refering?? BMW 320 or PAM 320
    Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
    Future - Geneva hallmark
    Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Originally posted by dennistwc View Post
      happy ending, collected u cheque and keep u 320... btw just wonder which 320 u are refering?? BMW 320 or PAM 320
      Thanks bro! haha its of cos PAM 320 :P
      Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

u can pm me ur contact etc for future meetup.

usually impromptu. also if i organize it is mainly east side. so if you stay east, chances you get called is higher.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

on another note. though u like to take the risk, be careful of customer who feed you regularly. then one time order big, u think no problem, they pull the plug. encounter before. so now, i take necessary precaution unless there is letter of guarantee or similar, then i release goods.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

If the check clears tomorrow, maybe you buy us drinks to celebrate 1)End of payment issue, 2)You get to keep your 320.
            1 3 5
            ├┼┼╕
            2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              u can pm me ur contact etc for future meetup.

usually impromptu. also if i organize it is mainly east side. so if you stay east, chances you get called is higher.
              PMed you bro!

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
              If the check clears tomorrow, maybe you buy us drinks to celebrate 1)End of payment issue, 2)You get to keep your 320.

Haha sure no prob! My AD just called, morrow there is a piece of PAM 270 arriving!!!!! There is a 233 along with the shipment as well!!! Wah lao eh!!!! How sia????

Comment

Ok cheque cleared! phew! wipe sweat off!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                  Ok cheque cleared! phew! wipe sweat off!!!
                  OK 233 cleared! phew! wipe sweat off!!!
                  Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                    OK 233 cleared! phew! wipe sweat off!!!
                    Ya man, my partner and I stare at the internet banking screen to make sure it clear, then we wipe our sweat off hahaha.

After clear liao then went down to my AD to see the 233 hahaha

Comment

Ho sei liaoz!!! I extend the warmest welcome to you for joining club 233!
                      1 3 5
                      ├┼┼╕
                      2 4 6 R

Comment

Ho sei liaoz!!! I extend the warmest welcome to you for joining club 233!
                        Thanks bro! Can heave a sigh of relief finally! and also finally gotten my 233! You are right! The 233 ghost haunted me every night till I finally gotten it. Think finally tonight I can have a good sleep without the 233 chasing after me and asking me to find it! hahahaha

Comment

The 233 hunt is over...I think you need a Radiomir now.
                          1 3 5
                          ├┼┼╕
                          2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                            Thanks bro! Can heave a sigh of relief finally! and also finally gotten my 233! You are right! The 233 ghost haunted me every night till I finally gotten it. Think finally tonight I can have a good sleep without the 233 chasing after me and asking me to find it! hahahaha
                            Are you sure u can sleep good tonite? Or just stare and hug the 233 for whole nite till cant sleep? Hahaha...

Oh man.. show some mercy! Hahaha....

Comment

Yeah, don't listen to Seventh Son. You just got a beautiful 233, you absolutely don't need a Radiomir!

What you need is a good Submersible -- or better yet, a Subzilla...

Comment

Don't listen to them. What you need is a SE large box with the scroll and a Fiddy chasing after you.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X