No announcement yet.

Something interesting I came across

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not believe in entrenchment and no body is indispensable in this globalization world. It's now or never, no try no gain. At least we give someone a chance to perform and never be afraid to try. If they fail to perform, out they go the next election. Let's not let the bogy men have the inclination to frighten us.

Comment

I have never a chance to even choose / vote. Mine area is always a walk over !!

Comment

the G-men is always drumming into everyone's head that we need to evolve to be relevant, maybe it's time they taste their own medicine

Comment

This thread I must say is well started.. It brings out awareness in the Singaporeans. VOTE WISELY!

Comment

A very nice read up !
            I dunno last time singapore got so many HEROS around , the only heros i know of is LIM BO Seng during my history class .
            Focal JM_Labs .
            "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
            Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
            Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
            Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
            Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
            Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
            Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
            Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
            Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
            Cartier Santos 100XL
            Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
              A very nice read up !
              I dunno last time singapore got so many HEROS around , the only heros i know of is LIM BO Seng during my history class .

heros die young....................

Comment

Well, finally we have people voicing out on THIS..... Of cos this is a very sensitive topic.... Try telling the PAP members that they are useless bunch, who only know how to make money from the citizens (tax/GST...) n do nothing for us except building this and that to show the WORLD that Singapore is a FINE country to live in.... U would probably be ended up in a very undesirable situation that u may get fined for nothing, get sacked at work/be treated like a slave at work, or worst, get banish out of Singapore. (1 true case at my workplace was the someone stands for election as an opposition, but did not get voted, he was later found sacked...)

The Gov also says that they cared for us, the citizens, but look at the number of "foreign talents" that bought in. Do we need these "foreign talents" to compete with our local for hawker centre cleaners? They claim Singaporeans don't want the job cos pay too low. But thats true, the pay is too low for any Singaporean who owns a HDB(build by Gov) to pay for the daily expenses n housing loan.... Those Foreign talent are willing to take the job becos they were bought in by agents who provide lodging for them (maybe offsetting some of their pay) n the rest of their pay is used for their daily expense, which is still enough for them. Of cos then they can take all these job offer. We are not picking on our job, but we expect certain substandial amount of income to survive in Singapore.

Fairness in Singapore is always absense... Take for example balloting for BTO (Build to order). They claim is by chance/computer selections. Then why all those good number(first to select/choose) are all taken by either grass root leaders, HDB members of people who work for Gov? This my colleagues already justified that. He used to ballot for BTO but failed many times. Once he join the Grass root leaders, he got his flat the next time round. Lucky? What are the chance that u and ur good buddy wants to apply for the same project n both got good number that can enable u to be neighbours? Can, if u are a Major(high ranking officer in the SAF. Think again....

If the Gov got the guts, take away all GRCs, n fight individually like a man.. We'll see how many oppositions will be inside the Parliament.

With that said, lets vote wisely... To each his own....

Comment

please la, with 9 SMC still only able to capture 2 Hougang and Potong Pasir only. And the peak opposition winning 4 SMCs only, and we have Ling and Neo which unable to manage a small town council properly.

GRC, win big and lose big. Sad to say, till to date, still cannot win a GRC even. Can't even capture 1 GRC. Dunno we have a clever governing party or we have a nation of pathetic citizens. Complain all you want, we see what happens when voting comes.....

Comment

No doubt that Singapore benefited over their leadership.

But just by knowing their paycheques, just make my blood boil !

Anyone knows how much OPP's paycheque ?

Comment

I m not happy about the MEANS TESTING for medical

Also the CPF LIFE .. why take my money for common pool use ?

COE cut so drastic, new grad out from School how to buy now ?

Public Housing not building fast enough, new wed need to wait years !

Mat Selemat JI also can ecape jumping over a fence and swim across JB ? This is a major oversight!

World Cup no free telecast. Was in China even CCTV 5 is FOC!

Looks like have to vote for opposition to protest - hope this round all consitency is contested so we can VOTE....

BTW Opposition big weights should start contesting for a few GRCs. I think they can win 1 or 2 this round so they can bring in the numbers of opp MPs so we can have better chanllenge/debate in Parilment to some of the poilcies.

Opposition HAVE TO win more seats so more talented individuals will join their camp as they will see they can make a change, have a stake and who knows 2 more elections no more PAP as incubment?

However some areas they do well like water self-sufficient and SAF

Comment

no doubt they do good in many areas. but over priced.

daytona is also very good. overseas people paying 14K but paying 90K here is overpriced.

charity need to pay top dollars to themselves to attract talent?

religious entity need to pay top dollars to themselves attract talent?

i will ask myself, I paid 90K for the best daytona but the chrono jammed after few months. Why?
                        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Hahaha... bros, well said....

If we need to pay big money for talent to stay, does that make us all losers becos our company refused to give increments, worst still, pay cut when our MP are getting hugh increments? Just look at how many "charity" org. have corruptions now... Even religious ones can be corrupted. I really dunno what needs to be done to make Singaporeans see what is happening now in Singapore... The poor will get poorer, the rich will get richer... Thats all i can say...

Comment

We should vote against tyranny coming GE!! We need democracy!!
                            1 3 5
                            ├┼┼╕
                            2 4 6 R

Comment

No one knows the paycheque of Opposition ?

Let's hope not only these EAT WASTE RICE garments are drawing HIGH SALARIES !!

Today's news ** Photographers being handcuffed for taking photos of flood areas? **

Comment

most yaya party??

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                                We should vote against tyranny coming GE!! We need democracy!!

...why are they most yaya papaya??
                                Papaya Party??

cos ... PAPaya
                                Tyranny n yaya?? The ppl shall decide n think if its correct...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X