No announcement yet.

BPL/EPL is coming and ST is screwing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPL/EPL is coming and ST is screwing ?

ST struggling to live up to BPL/EPL promises ?

A couple of my friends commented they have problem with their set up box. Called to ST and were ask to be patient due to overwhelming response ? Overwhelming response due to too much screw ups ?

What for SH and ST wana do so much pretending just to screw up themselves ? !

Good luck !

they dun have a head big enough to swallow la..

since when SH have problem delivering when come to BPL? I have never hear SH say "pls bear with us while we settle the set top box"

Comment

ST outbid SH and then cannot 'makan' the big fish. They think EPL is a sure make money business. They probably learnt their lesson during WC that they are carrot to FIFA/EPL but Singaporeans are not going to be carrot to them.

Blardy Telco only know how to suck blood.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
        ST outbid SH and then cannot 'makan' the big fish. They think EPL is a sure make money business. They probably learnt their lesson during WC that they are carrot to FIFA/EPL but Singaporeans are not going to be carrot to them.

Blardy Telco only know how to suck blood.
        the amount they bid will never be re-coup back, they damaged the market thinking with BPL; they can pull fans over..haiz..

Comment

SH delivery is through cable network. so the response is faster.

ST delivery is through telephone line. there is limitation.

I still cant figure out why i have to have 2 separate modem, one for internet and one for TV. they say i can use 1 modem but cant guarantee the quality of tv.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

ST thought that with stickiness of BPL, they can get the subscribers to take on more content, and thats where they can re-coup their $ n grow their mkt share. but if the telephone line infras is not able to give me a good BPL, experience, u think i'll buy more content from ST?

oh. for those of u who subscribe to sports channels with SH becos of BPL, pls remember to terminate them.

Comment

Originally posted by bamforte View Post
              ST thought that with stickiness of BPL, they can get the subscribers to take on more content, and thats where they can re-coup their $ n grow their mkt share. but if the telephone line infras is not able to give me a good BPL, experience, u think i'll buy more content from ST?

oh. for those of u who subscribe to sports channels with SH becos of BPL, pls remember to terminate them.
              I terminated my Sports channel with SH minutes after the final whistle of the last BPL game in May.

I will make do with not watching BPL for next 3 years unless SH gets to share ST content. No way I have to pay for 2 boxes to watch different things

Comment

Originally posted by bamforte View Post

I terminated my entire cable TV subscription with SH. feeling damn song. I got ST mio only the BPL plan only

Comment

We must all stick together and not give in to blackmail...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X