Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something In Mind For Very Long Already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    me oso no collection or impressive rolexes....if the mod team need a rojak & ulu brands mod maybe i can apply..hahahahaha

Bro u got send in resume ?

Comment

Sure cannot make it de...BTC member here...hahahahaha
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        My england no good, so cannot be mod. Also no watches enough to call a collection, and no money to buy and buy. Also cannot be mod. Want to 'poison' me? You can try lor..
        me oso no collection or impressive rolexes....if the mod team need a rojak & ulu brands mod maybe i can apply..hahahahaha
        knn... can both of the towkay stop being so humble.I world peace representative see liao also buay tahan liao.Me la me la,i ban both of u. From posting in my thread in future. lol...
        累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
          Yea man.. As seller, we should put as much as info we can. Can avoid people keep asking the same question and u get piss off.
          kum xia bro/sis for ur support.lol. anyway we're all here to learn from each other, attend gathering to molest each other...oops should be molesting each other watches and in the same time share knowledge and poison each other.hehe.
          累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

hehehe....i shy to molest other watches...hehehehe....so usually hide 1 corner during gtgs...hehehehehehe

Comment

hehehe....i shy to molest other watches...hehehehe....so usually hide 1 corner during gtgs...hehehehehehe
              Hide one corner ?? not molesting watch but molesting .......????
              My Small Collection :
              GMT II 16710 Coke U series
              JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
              Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
              Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
              Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
              PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
              BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

hehehe..molesting the coffee cup as usual..hahahaha...becoz hor me ulu brand supporter mah...

Comment

hehehe..molesting the coffee cup as usual..hahahaha...becoz hor me ulu brand supporter mah...
                  Cup...coffee cup....i see

But, honestly, to collect " ulu brand " is more difficult as i dont think there is much write-up or information as compared to conventional brand. u must very good knowledge to venture into this direction! ( salute )
                  My Small Collection :
                  GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                  JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                  Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                  Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                  Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                  PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                  BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
                    There ia seller who I reply stating that I do not want to take up the offer and wish him good luck in his sale. He also did not reply me at all. Happen to me (buyer) too.

But there is one seller who selling a watch box, I also did not took up his offer. He replied my sms thanking me for letting him know.

You see the difference ? watch box (hundreds $) vs watch (thousand $).
                    It nothing about buyer or seller, is how a person's manners.

You are very very right Keith, it seems that people on this forum and others feel like they are doing you a favor to sell you the watch. Talk about arrogance, some sellers are selling watches for thousands of dollars and yet complain becuase some asked them to post a picture of it? Oh my having to post a piture of something you hope someone will buy for thousands of dollars. I don't know but maybe things have changed, but the last I looked most sales persons (professional or just here) have to WORK to sell thousands of dollars worht of anything but some here act as if they are doing you a favor. I guess that is why I possess at this time over 9 pre-owned watches the cheapest costing me 3,000 USD and the most expensive costing me over 34,000 USD and none I have bought from anyone on this website.

I am waiting for the day that the sellers here just wake up and expect to send out ESP waves from their head and expect people to email them and agree to buy their over priced watch sight unseen, it seems that some here and other forums are half way there now. Customer service some in Singapore still know how to give it.

Comment

Originally posted by rh1667 View Post
                      Cup...coffee cup....i see

But, honestly, to collect " ulu brand " is more difficult as i dont think there is much write-up or information as compared to conventional brand. u must very good knowledge to venture into this direction! ( salute )
                      No lar...me simply a noob that love uncommon brands and watches...but not exp ones....not much knowledge...learning still....

Comment

Originally posted by 5218-201/A View Post
                        You are very very right Keith, it seems that people on this forum and others feel like they are doing you a favor to sell you the watch. Talk about arrogance, some sellers are selling watches for thousands of dollars and yet complain becuase some asked them to post a picture of it? Oh my having to post a piture of something you hope someone will buy for thousands of dollars. I don't know but maybe things have changed, but the last I looked most sales persons (professional or just here) have to WORK to sell thousands of dollars worht of anything but some here act as if they are doing you a favor. I guess that is why I possess at this time over 9 pre-owned watches the cheapest costing me 3,000 USD and the most expensive costing me over 34,000 USD and none I have bought from anyone on this website.

I am waiting for the day that the sellers here just wake up and expect to send out ESP waves from their head and expect people to email them and agree to buy their over priced watch sight unseen, it seems that some here and other forums are half way there now. Customer service some in Singapore still know how to give it.
                        Nothing worng with this forum or any other forums.

My view (again) is the person.
                        I have met some very nice seller/buyer here.

Comment

All the buyers and sellers that I met in this forum is TOP NOTCH! Just some black sheep hiding behind the computer screen..
                          1 3 5
                          ├┼┼╕
                          2 4 6 R

Comment

my 2 cents worth?

i am not a collector or anything.. but would like to buy a watch..

the only thing that i base my selection on is price and design.. really noob..

as i mentioned, i'm not a collector or watch fan.. so i don't really go for anything more than the design.. hence pictures would really help. cos when pple same PAM123 or PAM456, to me i got no idea what it is..

hope i don't ruffle any feathers here. but just an opinion from a newbie.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X