Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lobang for Watches ... be it local AD, oversea AD, Internet Retailer, Preown etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobang for Watches ... be it local AD, oversea AD, Internet Retailer, Preown etc.

hmm ... can u guys share some good lobangs ..

1). Local AD.
    2). Overseas AD.
    3). Internet Merchant.
    4). Preown dealer.
    etc.

good friendly, honest retailer, good pricing ... hmm.. difficult not ?

if you are in this trade, introduce yourself lah ... maybe get lots of biz frm here !
    Last edited by pet; 03-09-07, 04:33 PM.

Juz an update... if you are the owner of a local store owner... you have the priviledge of posting in "The Shopping Gallery" at http://www.sg-roc.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Shall post here tmr!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Shall post here tmr!

Hmm....still waiting.....
        Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

any lobang, if there's any, for any pre-owned daytona ?

Comment

Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
            Hmm....still waiting.....
            hahaa.. i also waiting for lobang prince to gv mem more lobang ... maybe those 'jump building' type sales... heehee

Comment

Eh...I posted that meh? hahaha...I forgot ald!!

I can recommend my watch dealer,Shin Tat,at fortune centre. Great prices and best thing...he will giv buy back at a price $300 lesser if you sell back within 2 yrs. But not many watches sometimes....can try ur luck! =P

Anything else u guys want?

Comment

Hi Darkangel

Shin Tat at fortune centre... izit Rolex AD?? any idea what they are offering for submariner?

Comment

Lobang For Pre-Owned

For pre-owned, I like Bronze Age. I bought two watches from the lately: one
                  a mid-size datejust tt; and the other, a new parallel import submariner "M" series from Japan. Both watches have been verified. The son of the owner
                  is a bit grouchy; whilst the daughters are very relational and friendly. Good
                  website to view watches.

For pre-owned, I have sold watches to Top Hour in Lucky Plaza. Prices are
                  good compared to PW and BT in the same location. Boss, Mr Lim, was a former Rolex technician. No website.

I had only one experience with Hobbylink Singapore, Sam. He is a honest trader. He promptly refunds your money if the watch fails the authentication
                  process in SRC which happened once. Website is frequently updated.

Again in the pre-owned market, I have been the Chuan Watches. The proprietor Henry was a Rolex technician too. They have very good stock of watches, with and without cert. But I had no transactional experience; and perhaps someone who has can share his/her experience. The website is lousy, though, as it is neglected.

Comment

Lobang For Pre-Owned I won't frequent

There's one shop in Serangoon Gdns, and you can see his address in ***, under pre-owned watch dealer. I had two transactions, both not so good.
                    One involved a vintage, which had not been tested for water integrity; and
                    the other involving a contemporary, which was given a reconditioned dial.

The PK group: I have reservations.Real lowbaillers when you try to sell your
                    item.

Hoping to hear views of others on shops to avoid.

Comment

Avoid PK...chop carrot heads

Comment

Hi r-oyster... can share the process of pre-owned rolex... as in if I spotted a pre-owned watch I like... how do i get a verified at SRC?? as in i will pay the agreed price first.. and bring the watch to get it verified.. if anything wrong... the seller will refund... any chance that seller will refused.... does the refund covers technical fault with watch discovered during verification by RSC.. kindy educate me

Comment

PK very jia liat.
                          Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
                          Rolex LV submariner
                          Rolex TT black submariner
                          Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
                          Rolex Non date submariner
                          Rolex Explorer2
                          More...

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
                            Hi r-oyster... can share the process of pre-owned rolex... as in if I spotted a pre-owned watch I like... how do i get a verified at SRC?? as in i will pay the agreed price first.. and bring the watch to get it verified.. if anything wrong... the seller will refund... any chance that seller will refused.... does the refund covers technical fault with watch discovered during verification by RSC.. kindy educate me
                            Process
                            1. Go to reliable pre-owned dealer e.g. Top Hour, Bronze Age
                            2. Buy wash...usually cash
                            3. Obtain receipt...if you insist they can put down "genuine Rolex"
                            4. Go straight to RSC (in Orchard). Make sure purchase done on weekday
                            as RSC is closed on Sat/Sun/PH
                            5. Tell the RSC counter you want an authentication
                            6. Wait less than 30 mins
                            7. If OK, they willl tell you and issue a receipt "for services". You pay$75
                            8. If not OK, they will tell you eg.glass no original, dial reconditioned, hands
                            not original, etc. You'll still pay.
                            9. But if your intention is to service this pre-ownedwatch straight away,
                            don't ask for verification. Ask for assessment for repair and services. This is Free.
                            Hope this helps.

Comment

Cedric,

Just to add on to my earlier note:
                              Verification of authenticity does not mean that the watch is without
                              problem relating to say normal wear and tear. The $75 is only in
                              relation to authentication. It does not tell you about tech faults with
                              watch.

I mentioned that you can get a free assessment of repair. Here be
                              prepared for a bill of more than $400 for servicing alone.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X